Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Is she just crazy or am I a bad friend?

Is this a BDSM same sex relationship? It seems way too over involved for a friendship. Do you have a lover or someone in your life to occupy your time better than this?
    Originally Posted by Rockchick26
    This is a girl that NEEDS people to tell her what to do, I dont want to give her advice because it ends up being a 2 hour long conversation and its the same conversation we have multiple times.

Is this a BDSM same sex relationship?
    Hahahaha, sorry, just found that funny.

But I agree, you sound almost obsessive with this girl. Maybe back away a bit. Neither of you should be this attached, it's odd.

And also too obsessive on proving that she is different than the friend. We get it, you're not a hoarder obsessed with an ex boyfriend like she is. Fine you sold the house your mother gave you and can live comfortable and independent with that money. Fine, you apparently have it more together than hers. That's not the point at all of what people are saying, no one said your lifestyle was like hers. But you can't deny the similarities in her attitude and yours and that's why this is ironic to many posters here who witnessed your other threads. It's a great opportunity of introspection.

Yes, we tend to clash with people who are too different from us in their basic values of course, but you'd be surprised with how much we clash with people who are just like us... because sometimes they act like a mirror and we end up seeing things we don't want to.

Birds of a feather flock together? I mean, they became friends for a reason.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Annia
    Who is this Eeyore person? I'm lost lol
    From Winnie the Pooh.

[Register to see the link]

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by wiseman2
    is this a bdsm same sex relationship? It seems way too over involved for a friendship. Do you have a lover or someone in your life to occupy your time better than this?
    lol!....................

Originally Posted by Rockchick26
    I guess I just assume people would do things for me that I do for them. Every time I take a picture with someone, I send it tothem, or post it (asking first) tagging them in it.
    But you just said you donít take pictures because you canít be bothered so which one is it? I have a pretty mellow Sunday, if you wanna play a game of semantics today, letís go. Tired of this goal post moving you do. Itís not you explaining yourself, you have some serious issues to face youíre a preteen girl ( I know I have one) mentally stuck in the body of a retired woman. I donít know what happened in your life to make you like this, but youíre either ok with it or youíre not. Acting like you need help but then countering all of us who offer help and defending it as defending yourself (something preteens do) is getting old.

As i keep saying, the difference is I am trying to find a solution. I don't still have the same problems after a decade. My friend has been living the same exact life for around 10 years now, still having the same problems. Also another difference is she HAS solutions that she comes up with, but just doesn't do them. I had to dig deep to find my solution because it isn't something most people suggest, they don't think outside of the box enough to fit my criteria.
    So you didnít write about no one including your now ex boyfriend being a good friend and being there for you not all that long ago?

So you werenít the one who wrote the post about wanting a job where you didnít have to actually do anything? Also not that long ago?

Your thought process is just SO me centered it is that of a child, a pre teen, something is simply not clicking with you so if you want to start a sparing match and counter everything we say please do. I will tell you, you arenít Ďwinningí anything when you argue people down to the point that they give up. I know you think you are but you arenít.

Originally Posted by Annia
    And also too obsessive on proving that she is different than the friend. We get it, you're not a hoarder obsessed with an ex boyfriend like she is. Fine you sold the house your mother gave you and can live comfortable and independent with that money. Fine, you apparently have it more together than hers. That's not the point at all of what people are saying, no one said your lifestyle was like hers. But you can't deny the similarities in her attitude and yours and that's why this is ironic to many posters here who witnessed your other threads. It's a great opportunity of introspection.

Yes, we tend to clash with people who are too different from us in their basic values of course, but you'd be surprised with how much we clash with people who are just like us... because sometimes they act like a mirror and we end up seeing things we don't want to.
    This is some excellent advice.
    Last edited by figureitout23; 01-27-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Delete post.

Platinum Member
    A job where you don't have to do anything???

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    A job where you don't have to do anything???
    She had a previous thread where she wanted a low effort job without schedules if I recall correctly and asking how she could achieve it. It panned out into a huge thread where people were giving suggestions and she was dismissing every one of them and arguing against every one of them like she usually does. Similar to this thread and the ex boyfriend thread.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice