Back story, we lived together for 3 years. Broke up 4 years ago, almost got back together once then didn’t. Back during bow / early teal season ran in to her dad at the Walmart, he told me she was single again, not 5 mins later I literally run in to her. So we hang out some. So we start hanging out some. Then the inevitable happens we start sleeping together again. This past time off we spent 8 days together, I’m not sure what this is, fwb or the start of a relationship. One day she says she wants to wants to see where it goes, next day she says we are just doing this bc it’s familiar. I’m not sure wether to wait and see what happens or date other ppl. There are other women that’ll go out with me. We haven’t talked about being exclusive. I did ask if she’s sleeping with any one else and her answer was no.

Why would you like to date other women? Is it because she does not satisfy you physically and as a companion. Or it is because at some level you feel rejected by her non-commital behavior and want to soften the blow to your ego? If it is the latter, then it is plain stupid and will back-fire on you when she finds out. Even if she had a desire to get back with you, once she finds out you are dating others, it will stop her in her track. Not to mention that it wouldn't be fair to the other woman you would date, because you are clearly attracted to your ex (else why would you write a thread about her).

You have to learn to live with uncertainly and not freak out when things are unclear. Normally it is the women that freak out about lebels, while men act non-commital. It is refreshing to see the tables turned, lol! :-)

Well....it didn't work out back then. What would be different now? Already, you seem to be confused and she is noncommittal.

It does seem like you both kind of fell into bed because of chance and familiarity, but....that's not necessarily a good reason to carry on given the hot/cold behavior.

Whatever happened in the past, people don't change. Probably best to move on and find a new gf who actually knows she wants to date you. Fresh slate and no past baggage.

Hasn't she been "confusing" the entire relationship?

Perhaps it's the fact that she's "confusing" that attracts you.

Do you like a challenge?

Different female. Not the same one that used to kick me out and act crazy. I got unconfused about her back before teal season

Archived