Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: I completely ruined my life.

Did you move back home? You could say "family emergency" and be vague in that regard. However make sure it's consistent with whatever you stated at your last job, if you gave them a reason.
    Originally Posted by Jy1986usa
    Iím looking for my next opportunity. And I inevitably will be asked why I left my last job. And for obvious reasons cannot fell the truth or at least the whole truth. Keeping in mind I quit abruptly without giving a notice so on bad terms. Can anyone help me explain that situation to a hiring manager with a positive spin that wonít scare them off?

Platinum Member
    Did you just stop showing up to your job in TX or did you let them know you wouldn't be back?

I let them know. I just told my boss a very unfortunate set of circumstances came up that made it so I had to return home to Colorado and that I would not be returning to work.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jy1986usa
    I let them know. I just told my boss a very unfortunate set of circumstances came up that made it so I had to return home to Colorado and that I would not be returning to work.
    Then that's what you tell recruiters.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Give Advice
Ask For Advice