Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things are going well but Im insecure for some reason

she's with you - committed to you - no need to be insecure. If she didn't want to be with you she'd leave.
    your insecurities are about YOU, not her.

All of this is actually YOU doing this to you - nobody else. There is no pressure from society - YOU are the one putting pressure on you ("i need to give her perfect sex or i feel inadequate and like she'll leave me" - society isn't doing that to you.. YOU ARE).
    She's not being disloyal or unfaithful to you - that's YOU assuming she is being unfaithful to you. On her part she's actually telling you she'd wish you share and communicate more with her - aka she wants MORE of you, MORE closeness, and develope MORE of a committment.

All the actions and ongoings outside of you sayd she's committed and loyal and wants to be with you.
    All the negativity isin YOUR head and made up in YOUR head.

she isn't going to leave you if there is not "perfect sex" - YOU made that up (females don't leave because of imperfect sex... MALES may do that, but hardly ever females. A lot OF OTHER NON-SEXUAL stuff has to go wrong for a LONG TIME (like a guy's insecurity that makes him pull away and be more distant)....

You need to stop obssessing that eerything has to be PERFECT - because it never will. Nor does anybody require perfecion to be happy and stay with somebody. This isn't the movies. This is real life. Stop thinking like relationships and romance have to be like the movies.

Honestly she sounds pretty mean and insecure.

I know what it's like in the small towns and everybody gossiping. But if this isn't working, there are other towns!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice