Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do?

Hi Psmx3, thank you for asking for advice and I hope you are truly evaluating this relationship. You tell us that he: pays for outings, has been staying at your place for a month, stays at home while you work and he tells you he loves you. What other information do you know about him? Why is he living with his mom? What kind of job does he have? How long has he been in the same job? What kind of friends does he have? Have you met his friends and do they seem to be honest, loyal, hard working, etc. How does he behave towards your children? Have you seen him angry/sad/anxious etc and how has he handled himself in difficult situations? Does he have children and how does he behave toward them? Is he supporting them, seeing them, loving them? I pose these questions to help you evaluate his heart, his intentions and the way he lives. It is important to guard your heart until you are truly truly sure he is someone worth having in your life. Just as importantly, your children are impacted by this relationship so you need to ensure their safety as well as guard their hearts. It may be a good idea for one of your trusted friends or relative to meet him and also give you honest feedback. I pray you make wise decisions for your sake as well as your children's, blessings

Yes my kids live with me. I should have probably said this differently but he comes over when they are sleeping and I take them to school in the morning and he either stays if I have the day off or he leaves and comes back again that night he is not exposed to my kids 24/7 because of the simple fact its super early & he he doesnt live here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice