Meeting up with my ex what should I do?

Sparklevibe

Hello I am new to this forum so please forgive any mistakes. Me and my ex boyfriend were together for 5 years before he decided to breakup up with me a 2 months ago in the middle of a heated argument. After the breakup I was living with him for 2 months before the breakup and decided it would be best for me to get my own place, so far I have been moved out for a month, and I have tried to implement no contact, but from time to time I will text him regarding finances, and he'll text me if I receive something important in the mail and send me a picture of it. I fluctuate between wanting him back to not wanting him back, we had some pretty bad arguments but I still love him and miss him.This weekend we are suppose to be meeting up so he can help me gets some repairs to my car, I am kind of nervous and really don't know how to act,what to say or what to do. Any advice?

Well, it's one of those things where you weigh costs: Do you want to save on car repairs at the expense of emotional upheaval, or pay a little more to allow yourself more time and space to process, so that when/if you meet up you're not shaky?

Sounds very fresh, this.

Yes I have considered that, since I moved out on my own I have been on a very tight budget. He is helping me with some bills luckily while I still get on my feet, I wish I could afford to not have any of his help but unfortunately that isn't an option at the moment.

Sorry to hear this. What were the breakups/arguments about? Were there differences in goals, values, future expectations, etc? Was it his place? Where did you move to?

You need to have your mail forwarded. Do you have friends, family coworkers who could be supportive and help with the excess dependency financially and otherwise? How did you manage your finances, mail, living expenses, etc before you met him? Moving out is the end. Right now he's helping you out but sooner or later you'll have to function independently.

Me and my ex boyfriend were together for 5 years before he decided to breakup up with me a 2 months ago in the middle of a heated argument.

I will text him regarding finances, and he'll text me if I receive something important in the mail and send me a picture of it. This weekend we are suppose to be meeting up so he can help me gets some repairs to my car, I am kind of nervous and really don't know how to act,what to say or what to do.

Archived