Thinking outloud

also6prep

Some times, from big to small, another's perspective can help. Especially when you're a tad biased. I understand being taken advantage of, but if you never let people see YOU, then how can you reflect and learn. If you never went out on a limb, how could you see past the leaves? Both day and night have so much beauty to offer, that even on our cloudiest days, whether for a second or two, you'll see through your self and experience something worth while

Some times, from big to small, another's perspective can help.

I would say another's perspective helps ALL the time, not just sometimes. 2 brains and perspectives and experiences and knowledge is ALWAYS better than 1.

I understand being taken advantage of, but if you never let people see YOU, then how can you reflect and learn.

I think the more generic way to say this is: if you never try, and sometimes fail, how will you ever experience anything and thus learn something - and thus have experience and knowledge to help you do better down the road?

If you never went out on a limb, how could you see past the leaves? Both day and night have so much beauty to offer, that even on our cloudiest days, whether for a second or two, you'll see through your self and experience something worth while

Yes exactly. We must always explore the new, unfamliar, and learn to be 'comfortable" leaving our "comfort zone" for more knowledge and experience.

Archived