Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just for the text of it

Again, it's great to have an online community, online interests, gaming, forums, clubs, groups, social media, etc and online dating apps, but for romance you'll need to try to meet in person.
    Originally Posted by daggydog
    I work on farm in the country on my own property and was just asking in the start how does one know where middle ground is in a relationship

A person comes here for help. Hasn't had great luck with dating in real life. Asks for help concerning online dating, and get's bullied and shamed to the point of leaving the forum

Real nice.

It would be good if people would not assume the worst and could have a bigger viewpoint that includes realizing that there are many shy, socially anxious, etc people in this world and that has a lot to do with why they choose to try to meet people online.

No, it's not ideal but sometimes it's all a person can do who is having difficulties.

I'd like to think this forum understands that and can be empathetic to that and not bully or make belittling assumptions.

Where are you meeting these women who ask for gifts and money to strangers? Never give money or gifts to online girls.

Most people might not be looking for penpals online like you are.

Platinum Member
    Please, do not give gifts or money to people you meet online. They are scammers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice