Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is my ex boyfriend acting this way? Does he sill love me? PLEASE HELP!?

Why is my ex boyfriend acting this way? Does he sill love me? PLEASE HELP!?

He wanted me back and wanted to meet up with me and when we met he talked about about our past relationship and asked if I have a boyfriend and if I still love him and that he didn't really wanna break up with and that he thinks that I rushed with the desicion to break up and stuff like that... I didn't really answer him at the moment about thoes things even though he insested that I answer and talk but the next day I thought about everything he said to me and texted him and explained to him eveything and told him that I do still love him and he replyed saying he likes me and cares about me just as a friend now and that he wants to be friends with me and then a few days later he tells me not to talk to him anymore at all not even as friends and before we talked and he wanted to meet me I called him from a private number and I I didn't talkt at all I kept silence I just wanted to hear his voice and he whispered my name and whispered I love you like 4 times and then I hung up and he didn't mention this at all later when we talked and when we met and he also tried to make me jealous many times after we broke up and he admitted it and apologized to me

Platinum Member
    He might have loving feelings for you but his actions seem clear that he is not interested in being in a relationship with you. It sounds like you want to know whether he wants to get back together, not just whether he has loving feelings for you. I would move on and not be in contact with him anymore. Sorry!

Platinum Member
    I have no idea what the heck is going on with him, no one does accept him, so stop wasting your energy trying to figure it out.

There have been so many threads like this lately, about guys whose behavior is absolutely crazy-making (putting it mildly), and my advice is when a guy, whether your ex, your bf, or any other guy makes you this crazy, for the love of * and your own sanity, walk away for good, block if you can and delete!

Next!!

Spend your energy figuring out what draws you to this crazy and toxic, this is about you at this point not him.

Take care of you!

Let him figure out his own issues.

This sounds all so juvenile. He doesnt seem interested in you and you did a dumb thing by calling from another # and whispering you love him so you can hear his voice. Time to let this go and do some maturing before you get into another relationship.

Platinum Member
    Waste of time. This guy is a total mind fu$k.

Block and delete.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Waste of time. This guy is a total mind fu$k.

Block and delete.
    Yeah, that's the word/term I was searching for -- a total mind f*ck, well said!

I wouldn't waste anymore time or energy on trying to figure out what he wants. People who screw you around and play mind games are not good relationship material (imo). Move on.

(Side note: OP, in future please use proper punctuation etc, as it is really difficult reading a non-stop running sentence. Thanks).

Platinum Member
    I presume you are both teenagers judging by the way you two have been acting.

You already told him you want him back and he said no. So I would take it to mean "no" and not waste anymore time trying to figure him out.

Originally Posted by melancholy123
    This sounds all so juvenile. He doesnt seem interested in you and you did a dumb thing by calling from another # and whispering you love him so you can hear his voice. Time to let this go and do some maturing before you get into another relationship.
    He's the one who whispered to me that he loves me...he whisperd my name and he whisperd "I love you" 4 times.
    I didn't say or whisper anything.He did

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by natali
    He's the one who whispered to me that he loves me...he whisperd my name and he whisperd "I love you" 4 times.
    I didn't say or whisper anything.He did
    Watch the feet not the lips. Not what he says even if they are very sweet words but his actions. Are his actions consistent with wanting to be in an exclusive committed relationship with you?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice