Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is my ex boyfriend acting this way? Does he sill love me? PLEASE HELP!?

Platinum Member
    I'd like to retract something I posted earlier.

It am not even sure now if I did love my ex when I ended it, I thought so at the time but in retrospect, it was more of an addiction if truth be told. A very sick addiction.

I had been in long term relationships before him, but he was my first "love." Just like you.

But I don't think my ex would have done what he did and treated me as he did if he loved me.

Nor would your ex be messing with you like this, with all his mixed and double messages, which you are allowing by staying in contact, if he loved you.

This is definitely not how a man who loves a woman behaves!

If he cared at all, he'd be leaving you alone so you can move on, since he does not want a relationship with you.

Please block and delete him, I actually changed my phone number!

Do it for you, because you love you! First and foremost.
    Last edited by katrina1980; 01-19-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Platinum Member
    OP, you haven't responded to my posts so I will just straight out ask...are you two teenagers in either high school or college?

And yes, what was the "misunderstanding" and who broke up with whom?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by natali
    He's the one who whispered to me that he loves me...he whisperd my name and he whisperd "I love you" 4 times.
    I didn't say or whisper anything.He did
    My take on this is he knew it was you, and decided to mess with you a bit, since you messed with him by calling from an anonymous number and not saying anything.

Just another mind f*ck.

4. 01-19-2019, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    OP, you haven't responded to my posts so I will just straight out ask...are you two teenagers in either high school or college?

And yes, what was the "misunderstanding" and who broke up with whom?
    I'm 21 and he's 23 years old
    It kindda was a mutual decision to break up
    we both said to each other that we want to break up but then he wanted to actually talk and fix things and regreted saying he wants to break up but I ended up breaking up with him and he agreed to break up in the end we broke up because he was talking to other girls while he was with me he didn't physically cheat on me but sitll It hurted me and botherd me and also he thought that I talked to other guys but I swear I never cheated on him I really and truely loved him so much with all my heart
    I did talk to other guys but it was just because he talked to other girls and it was a revenge but I swear I talked to them just in a friendly way and nothing more than that I know it was a very stupid thing for me to do this as revenge and I regret it now but he was flirting and stuff with the girls he talked to I didn't do something like that at all I didn't want any guy at all other than him I really loved him and I still love him It's been 8 months since we broke up and I can't get over him

7. 01-19-2019, 05:17 PM

Platinum Member
    Okay, so he emotionally cheated on you. Cheating is cheating.

How long did you date? How long was he cheating?

Platinum Member
    Why haven't you gone No contact? Why haven't you blocked him?

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Look, who cares, as Holly so eloquently posted, this bozo is a total mind f*ck. A complete mess.

That's it, there is nothing more to it than that.

What draws you to this?

Explore that, that's the issue you should be addressing.

And why is this thread in the "Getting Back Together" section?

What are you thinking? Serious question.
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Okay, so he emotionally cheated on you. Cheating is cheating.

How long did you date? How long was he cheating?
    we dated for almost 3 years
    I don't know for sure for how long he was cheating I think he was cheating for a couple of months or a year...
    we were in no contact for 2 months and a half after we broke up and then we started talking again every once in a while(like once every 1-2 weeks) but just in a friendly way and then he was trying to make me jealous many times and he admitted it and apologized and we stopped all contact again and then we talked again for a couple of days also in a friendly way but then he wanted me back and all that like I said in the question I posted

Platinum Member
    This is why you are not moving on. You must cut all contact and block him.

Stop repeating this madness. You have allowed this to go on too long.

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Look, who cares, as Holly so eloquently posted, this bozo is a total mind f*ck. A complete mess.

That's it, there is nothing more to it than that.

What draws you to this?

Explore that, that's the issue you should be addressing.

And why is this thread in the "Getting Back Together" section?

What are you thinking? Serious question.
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Why haven't you gone No contact? Why haven't you blocked him?
    He blocked me on whatsapp after the last thing that happend but we are still friends on snapchat and he didn't block me there
    I can't block him I find it too hard to do
    but I don't talk to him anymore at all since he told me in the end that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore not even as friends even though he wanted me back and the he changed his mind and wanted to be friends with me and then he changed his mind again and didn't want to talk not even as friends
    Honestly I love him and care about him so much I would like him at least to be my friend

Platinum Member
    Friends do not cheat on and play the terrible games that he has played on you recently. He is really messing with you.

Also, you cannot be friends if there are any feelings, as you can see.

Help yourself. Move on!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice