Why is my ex boyfriend acting this way? Does he sill love me? PLEASE HELP!?

natali

He wanted me back and wanted to meet up with me and when we met he talked about about our past relationship and asked if I have a boyfriend and if I still love him and that he didn't really wanna break up with and that he thinks that I rushed with the desicion to break up and stuff like that... I didn't really answer him at the moment about thoes things even though he insested that I answer and talk but the next day I thought about everything he said to me and texted him and explained to him eveything and told him that I do still love him and he replyed saying he likes me and cares about me just as a friend now and that he wants to be friends with me and then a few days later he tells me not to talk to him anymore at all not even as friends and before we talked and he wanted to meet me I called him from a private number and I I didn't talkt at all I kept silence I just wanted to hear his voice and he whispered my name and whispered I love you like 4 times and then I hung up and he didn't mention this at all later when we talked and when we met and he also tried to make me jealous many times after we broke up and he admitted it and apologized to me

He might have loving feelings for you but his actions seem clear that he is not interested in being in a relationship with you. It sounds like you want to know whether he wants to get back together, not just whether he has loving feelings for you. I would move on and not be in contact with him anymore. Sorry!

I have no idea what the heck is going on with him, no one does accept him, so stop wasting your energy trying to figure it out.

There have been so many threads like this lately, about guys whose behavior is absolutely crazy-making (putting it mildly), and my advice is when a guy, whether your ex, your bf, or any other guy makes you this crazy, for the love of * and your own sanity, walk away for good, block if you can and delete!

Next!!

Spend your energy figuring out what draws you to this crazy and toxic, this is about you at this point not him.

Take care of you!

Let him figure out his own issues.

I wouldn't waste anymore time or energy on trying to figure out what he wants. People who screw you around and play mind games are not good relationship material (imo). Move on.

(Side note: OP, in future please use proper punctuation etc, as it is really difficult reading a non-stop running sentence. Thanks).

This sounds all so juvenile. He doesnt seem interested in you and you did a dumb thing by calling from another # and whispering you love him so you can hear his voice. Time to let this go and do some maturing before you get into another relationship.

He's the one who whispered to me that he loves me...he whisperd my name and he whisperd "I love you" 4 times.

I didn't say or whisper anything.He did

He's the one who whispered to me that he loves me...he whisperd my name and he whisperd "I love you" 4 times.

Watch the feet not the lips. Not what he says even if they are very sweet words but his actions. Are his actions consistent with wanting to be in an exclusive committed relationship with you?

I called him from a private number and I I didn't talk at all I kept silence I just wanted to hear his voice and he whispered my name and whispered I love you like 4 times and then I hung up

I don't understand this at all. You called. You didn't say a word, didn't talk. And then he "whispers your name and says I love you", not knowing who's on the other end of the phone??? That is just bizarre. I mean, who does that? I can't imagine getting a call with no-one talking on the other end and then me whispering a name and saying I love you. Too weird.

I don't understand this at all. You called. You didn't say a word, didn't talk. And then he "whispers your name and says I love you", not knowing who's on the other end of the phone??? That is just bizarre. I mean, who does that? I can't imagine getting a call with no-one talking on the other end and then me whispering a name and saying I love you. Too weird.

Agreed - super creepy on both sides

Look, who cares, as Holly so eloquently posted, this bozo is a total mind f*ck. A complete mess.

That's it, there is nothing more to it than that.

What draws you to this?

Explore that, that's the issue you should be addressing.

And why is this thread in the "Getting Back Together" section?

What are you thinking? Serious question.

Look, who cares, as Holly so eloquently posted, this bozo is a total mind f*ck. A complete mess.

What draws you to this?

I honestly still love him so much even though his acting in a weird way and I'm really confused from his behavior and he hurted me but I truley love him with all my heart I love him more than anything he means the world to me he was my first boyfriend and my first real love I was in love before I met him but I never felt this way and this kind of love for anyone else before I'm attached to him I can't forget him or live without him I can't imagine myself with anyone else this is why this situation is extemely hard for me and I'm not sure if he loves me or not and why is he acting this way towrds me I just don't know what to do or think I'm so sad and my heart is broken ☹

I loved my ex too with all my heart when I walked away -- it was the most difficult decision I ever made.

But I love myself too and he and the entire situation was screwing me up real bad, and I knew if I stayed it had the potential of doing some serious emotional damage, so I left.

Yes you will find someone else, don't ever think you won't -- I did!!

As I said you need to take care of you, love you.

Honestly, I don't think he does. Again, he's a mess, a total mind f*ck, I can't say it any more clearer than that.

I honestly still love him so much even though his acting in a weird way and I'm really confused from his behavior and he hurted me but I truly love him with all my heart I love him more than anything he means the world to me he was my first boyfriend and my first real love I was in love before I met him but I never felt this way and this kind of love for anyone else before I'm attached to him I can't forget him or live without him I can't imagine myself with anyone else this is why this situation is extemely hard for me and I'm not sure if he loves me or not and why is he acting this way towrds me I just don't know what to do or think I'm so sad and my heart is broken ☹

But, he does not love you. He does not want a relationship with you. You must accept the demise of this relationship.

Most of us have been where you are. the only thing that works is going NC and block. Keep busy and in time, you will move on.

What draws you to this?

Why did you break up?

we broke up because of misunderstanding

I'd like to retract something I posted earlier.

It am not even sure now if I did love my ex when I ended it, I thought so at the time but in retrospect, it was more of an addiction if truth be told. A very sick addiction.

I had been in long term relationships before him, but he was my first "love." Just like you.

But I don't think my ex would have done what he did and treated me as he did if he loved me.

Nor would your ex be messing with you like this, with all his mixed and double messages, which you are allowing by staying in contact, if he loved you.

This is definitely not how a man who loves a woman behaves!

If he cared at all, he'd be leaving you alone so you can move on, since he does not want a relationship with you.

Please block and delete him, I actually changed my phone number!

Do it for you, because you love you! First and foremost.

My take on this is he knew it was you, and decided to mess with you a bit, since you messed with him by calling from an anonymous number and not saying anything.

Just another mind f*ck.

OP, you haven't responded to my posts so I will just straight out ask...are you two teenagers in either high school or college?

And yes, what was the "misunderstanding" and who broke up with whom?

I'm 21 and he's 23 years old

It kindda was a mutual decision to break up

we both said to each other that we want to break up but then he wanted to actually talk and fix things and regreted saying he wants to break up but I ended up breaking up with him and he agreed to break up in the end we broke up because he was talking to other girls while he was with me he didn't physically cheat on me but sitll It hurted me and botherd me and also he thought that I talked to other guys but I swear I never cheated on him I really and truely loved him so much with all my heart

I did talk to other guys but it was just because he talked to other girls and it was a revenge but I swear I talked to them just in a friendly way and nothing more than that I know it was a very stupid thing for me to do this as revenge and I regret it now but he was flirting and stuff with the girls he talked to I didn't do something like that at all I didn't want any guy at all other than him I really loved him and I still love him It's been 8 months since we broke up and I can't get over him

Archived