This is going to be rough

Statey

A co workers wife started messaging me and tried to start a relationship last year. I told her then, that I would not be involved with her for the fact of her marriage to my co worker. He finds out about our conversations and she asks for a divorce... a year goes by and she starts messaging me again claiming they have separated and she still wants to persue a relationship. I started talking to her again to feel things out. It appeared that she was out of her marriage so things progressed. The first time she came to my place to hang out, when she was leaving, he was parked outside my place and proceeded to begin yelling at her and drove off. He obviously was tracking her phone and keeping tabs on her. They are not officially divorced yet and now I am going to have to deal with this crazy situation. I am hoping anyone who reads this can let me know if I should be worried about losing my job or any legal action I may have to take to protect myself at this point. I have asked her to remove herself from our situation and canceled contact at this point. What the he** else should I do.

Don't send her a single personal correspondence more, to either her or the husband. No damage control, not trying to keep the peace. I'd keep her and his numbers unblocked in case there's anything he or she should send you that could incriminate him or herself should they ever want to play dirty-- again, not responding to any such messages. I try to avoid sensationalism, but this is a pretty inherently messy situation.

Why on Earth you'd want to get involved with a co-worker's wife, even in an alternate universe where they were actually divorced, is well beyond me. You gotta screw your head on a bit tighter there, buddy.

Either call him (better) or else when you see him at work say that she approached you and said the two of you were separated and divorcing otherwise you wouldn't have pursued her and you told her you want nothing to do with her and you hope there's no hard feelings as a result.

Why would you want to be with a woman that tried to cheat on her husband with you, much more with a co-worker? And why would you even be with her before she's even legally divorced? Why are you putting yourself in this unnecessary drama? What you should do is very simple, leave this cheater woman and avoid drama situations in the future.

Either call him (better) or else when you see him at work say that she approached you and said the two of you were separated and divorcing otherwise you wouldn't have pursued her and you told her you want nothing to do with her and you hope there's no hard feelings as a result.

I dont think I would call him.

I think I would stay away

Archived