Can You Weigh The Possibilities?

ka40te

I met a new friend and in a short space of time we've grown deeply interested in each other. His female friend *(were briefly intimate but not compatible for a lifelong relationship)* has moved to live w/him temp. in pursuit of having a better life in another country.

What are the possible of them getting intimate again ?

*He denies anything will happen during her stay as his mind & heart are not in that place.

I met a new friend and in a short space of time we've grown deeply interested in each other. His female friend *(were briefly intimate but not compatible for a lifelong relationship)* has moved to live w/him temp. in pursuit of having a better life in another country.

What are the possible of them getting intimate again ?

*He denies anything will happen during her stay as his mind & heart are not in that place.

Uhmmm. There is no certainty in anything here. But seeing you don't know him well enough to take him at his word, you should proceed with extreme caution.

Personally, for me, I'd opt out of this one. He may not have any interest but it doesn't mean she doesn't.

It just makes it too dicey a situation and I personally wouldn't risk the drama.

My personal rule of thumb is very clear cut for the sake of my own sanity - friends don't sleep with each other. The moment people cross that line, they aren't just friends anymore.

So, they may not be compatible, but the sexual chemistry is certainly present. Does that mean that they'll act on it? Nobody has that crystal ball unfortunately. However, it does look bad and puts you in a very uncomfortable situation.

It really comes down to are you able to trust him or would you rather walk away because this is way too messy for your taste and personal boundaries. Only you know the answer and as far as I'm concerned, there is no universal right or wrong answer here, it's only what you can deal and live with.

It may be best to not get involved.

*Looks in Crystal Ball* I see him marrying her so she gets her citizenship, green card (whatever). Him having lots of sex with her and you losing your "friend." The odds of that are high. Particularly if you are not exclusive and this is just a friend.

Why do you call him " A new friend?" Are you two even exclusive or are you friends with benefits?

Archived