Making a decisions

RayMichell

Ok my sister friend wanted to ask me out and (that's not really my type) he told me to give him a call if I ever wanna talk as a couple I feel like thos could be a good opportunity to finally get a boyfriend since I'm in my 20s

But I feel I shouldn't rush to get just anyone but I don't have any experience what so ever uuuuuuugh so difficult what to do?

never rush. always take time to get to know the person well enough first to decide if it is somebody you want as a boyfriend.

never have a bf just to have a bf. always know what you want as a bf and find somebody that fits that to be your bf - before you make them your bf.

don't get caught up or worry about "right vs wrong" in dating - there is none - other than to be sincere and appropriate towards your bf and ensure they are always sincere and apprporiate towards you (aka neither of you are purposely doing each other wrong or bad in any way).

in the end, your job is NOT to win anybody over, or prove your worthiness as a gf to them. your job is to enjoy life and only allow people that make your life enjoyable into it. Doesn't sound like your sister's friend is the one for you. Instead make a bf out of somebody you like and makes you happy.

Good Luck.

Archived