Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people do this?

Bronze Member

Why do people do this?

I can count numerous times where Iím in bed with a woman, and she tells me that sheís happy Iím there, it feels good, etc.
    Me, as a guy, will only say that when it feels like it and I can see it moving forward. Otherwise Iíd omit the ďglad youíre hereĒ part or not even have her in bed to begin with.
    I recently had a minor break up and Iím just having a rough time remembering back to the looks she gave me the nights we spent together. Iím not gonna type it out but she didnít feel a connection, we became fwb, I wanted to leave for a while, and eventually when I spit it out, she reinforced it.
    It was the best break up Iíve ever had. I wish her the best and the benefits were so good and she was even better. I have no regrets but Iím just curious... why say something you donít mean yet?

Talking in riddles makes it hard to understand what youre asking.

Why say what?

Originally Posted by ahd15
    I
    Iím in bed with a woman, and she tells me that sheís happy Iím there, it feels good, etc.

... why say something you donít mean yet?
    But they do mean it at that particular moment. Words do not hold the same weight/underlying meaning for eveyone. And imo, most people would not think these particular words as "binding". She was feeling happy and felt good that you were there at that moment and she said it. Then the moment passed. You may say it only if you see it moving forward but other people do not see it that way. Some don't even see saying "I Love you" that way. IMO most people do not put as much weight to the words you mention in your post.
    Last edited by Clio; 01-17-2019 at 01:57 AM.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Talking in riddles makes it hard to understand what youre asking.

Why say what?
    Same question here.

OP, what exactly did she say that you think she didn't mean?

Bronze Member
    Like Clio said we both said everything right in the moments. I just wish they lasted a little longer.
    Itís ok though they were great and there are no hard feelings.

Platinum Member
    Like Clio said we both said everything right in the moments. I just wish they lasted a little longer.
    Itís ok though they were great and there are no hard feelings.
    OP, you're still being vague: what did she say that you think she shouldn't have?

We can help you more if you are a little clearer in your posts.

I didn't understand the issue very well. But I guess sometimes people say something they mean and feel at that moment but that doesn't bind them or puts them under obligation of feeling the same forever.

Bronze Member
    I guess itís just a general observation. For example when I say I miss someone I mean it and not because it sounds nice.
    There are never obligations. Thatís why itís ok.

Maybe she was thinking aloud or trying to be nice to you.
    I can count numerous times where Iím in bed with a woman, and she tells me that sheís happy Iím there, it feels good, etc.
    Me, as a guy, will only say that when it feels like it and I can see it moving forward. Otherwise Iíd omit the ďglad youíre hereĒ part or not even have her in bed to begin with.

Bronze Member
    'For example when I say I miss someone I mean it and not because it sounds nice'

It's simple isn't it? Why say 'I miss you' when you don't? Better still, how CAN you say 'I miss you' to someone when you don't? Hell knows. I'll never understand.

I know how you mean this.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice