LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Why do people do this?

Originally Posted by ahd15
    After saying good bye she comments on a post of mine.
    I donít understand.
    Luckily, its not your responsibility to understand.

She made her choice ( i think? still not sure what you're saying) she still wants to hang around its most likely for the ego boost.

You have the power to cut her off. Block button can be a very powerful tool in healing.

One day at a time, right now space will help.

Bronze Member

Why do people do this?

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Luckily, its not your responsibility to understand.

She made her choice ( i think? still not sure what you're saying) she still wants to hang around its most likely for the ego boost.

You have the power to cut her off. Block button can be a very powerful tool in healing.

One day at a time, right now space will help.
    Sheís got plenty of ego boosts. Iím not disagreeing with you itís just what Iím thinking.
    Youíre right she did make her choice. We havenít talked for almost 5 days.
    Iím not super distraught about it just curious. I donít have any animosity toward her or how it ended.
    Last edited by ahd15; 01-20-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Here's something I ask myself whenever I get into the spins where I'm trying to decode a woman's intentions behind social media activity: Do I really want to be a man gauging what a woman is really thinking or feeling about me based on social media?

The answer, every time, is a resounding no.

Stay strong, breathe into this space, let the feelings come and go.

Hard truth: no one's wedding speeches ever touch on that moment when they thought it was all over until someone commented on a social media post.

This is just emotional exhaust, burning off.

Friendzoning. Very common after breakups.

Bronze Member

Why do people do this?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Friendzoning. Very common after breakups.
    Maybe. I didnít ask to be friends. As a matter of fact I pointed out that we canít be friends without sex. I think her and I both know that if we stay friends, there will still be that physical chemistry and we would act on it.
    Maybe she was feeding her ego to see how Iíd react to her ďattention.Ē If I delete or block her it would seem like Iím hurt and I truly believe she didnít want to hurt me.
    I am hurt but not by her. My biggest upset here is that Iím dwelling on this way too much which tells me I have some work to do on my self confidence. I think her and I both do. She would get red when I told her sheís beautiful. She was at the brink of being uncomfortable and told me she wasnít used to that.
    I promise everyone reading this, that Iím super disappointed, but I donít say or do things I donít mean, and I certainly donít say or do things with an expectation to get something in return. I meant everything I said to her and I hope that she finds a partner who sees her how I see her and she feels the same towards them.
    Most of all I hope she sees herself that way first.
    Last edited by ahd15; 01-24-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice