She closed date on last minute, changed her behaviour. What should i do?

marlon232

Imeet one girl , our every date ended up with sex even we not agree on that specially. Anyway besides great sex we have really great time if it was in pub, or just walking outside. The last time we were together she proposed another date to avoid one party. Two days before she wrote to me that her friends persuade her to go there and if I want to, i can go with her, but it's better if we meet the next day.Well, unfortunately at the last minute, she told me she is wasted and she would just give me the keys I had forgotten at her place last time. No simple sorry. Well, I picked up the keys, she did not want to kiss me except on my cheek. She told me nothing bad happen and everything is great.

She does not know when we'll meet again but she told me she let me know. Later, I met people from exactly that party and one of them was my friend. Between the speech I found out that she was the only one to go to bed at midnight so that she could not be so wasted. She lied about it, but after i left she didnt go anywhere with her flatmates, also no other guy was in it either.

That night she wrote me that she got a lot of things over head the last few days. I asked what was happening. her answer was that she would not say. What else was left to me than to say that I hope it will be fine. She replied that she would not tell me, it's a lot of private stuff and she does not know if it will be better. Funny thing is, everytime i write it wil be ok she wrote that she would tell me also her responses were such a passive aggression as I was the one who first wrote. Next night i added instastory about some movie and she ask me about it, i give her one sentece reply, she didnt answer later. What should i do? Besides im super sad a lot of things going over my head. She literally change her behaviour over one day. Should i tried to text her? Or leave it be and start preparing that i never see her again ?

Were you two legitimately dating or just casually hooking up?

If I read this correctly you two were going to pubs, drinking with groups of friends and going home together.

I wouldn't invest too much into this because as you are now finding out, you've gotten involved with someone you barely know and this seems to be running it's course.

Were you two legitimately dating or just casually hooking up?

If I read this correctly you two were going to pubs, drinking with groups of friends and going home together.

I wouldn't invest too much into this because as you are now finding out, you've gotten involved with someone you barely know and this seems to be running it's course.

Dating you mean we exactly told each other this is date? I dont know we were holding hands when we walking togetger outside, she one time told me sleeping with me is enough for her not just sex so... What do you thuink she reallly needs solve some things or his is how she want say goodbye to me? even if she it is very strange that she turned her behaviour by 180. Im not even needy guy as i said she proposed it,

Dating you mean we exactly told each other this is date? I dont know we were holding hands when we walking togetger outside, she one time told me sleeping with me is enough for her not just sex so... What do you thuink she reallly needs solve some things or his is how she want say goodbye to me? even if she it is very strange that she turned her behaviour by 180. Im not even needy guy as i said she proposed it,

Hard to say what her motives are but at this point she's pumping the brakes and there isn't much you can do about it.

You can let her know that you are available if she wants to contact you. But don't wait around for very long.

Hard to say what her motives are but at this point she's pumping the brakes and there isn't much you can do about it.

You can let her know that you are available if she wants to contact you. But don't wait around for very long.

ok how long i should wait if she not contact me? week or two?

I think this one is done, OP.

For whatever reason, and it might not be directly related to you, she isn't interested in keeping this going. As I read it, she is trying to cut you loose without actually coming out and saying it's over for her. (ie. telling you she does not know if her "private stuff" will be better)

Imeet one girl , our every date ended up with sex even we not agree on that specially. Anyway besides great sex we have really great time if it was in pub, or just walking outside. The last time we were together she proposed another date to avoid one party. Two days before she wrote to me that her friends persuade her to go there and if I want to, i can go with her, but it's better if we meet the next day.Well, unfortunately at the last minute, she told me she is wasted and she would just give me the keys I had forgotten at her place last time. No simple sorry. Well, I picked up the keys, she did not want to kiss me except on my cheek. She told me nothing bad happen and everything is great.

She does not know when we'll meet again but she told me she let me know. Later, I met people from exactly that party and one of them was my friend. Between the speech I found out that she was the only one to go to bed at midnight so that she could not be so wasted. She lied about it, but after i left she didnt go anywhere with her flatmates, also no other guy was in it either.

That night she wrote me that she got a lot of things over head the last few days. I asked what was happening. her answer was that she would not say. What else was left to me than to say that I hope it will be fine. She replied that she would not tell me, it's a lot of private stuff and she does not know if it will be better. Funny thing is, everytime i write it wil be ok she wrote that she would tell me also her responses were such a passive aggression as I was the one who first wrote. Next night i added instastory about some movie and she ask me about it, i give her one sentece reply, she didnt answer later. What should i do? Besides im super sad a lot of things going over my head. She literally change her behaviour over one day. Should i tried to text her? Or leave it be and start preparing that i never see her again ?

Sounds like a drama llama. I recommend dropping her with extreme prejudice.

Archived