I'm 20 years old from southern Europe. I took a trip to western Europe and met a guy through tinder. After some time we decided to be in a long-distance relationship. I was then 18. We were together for 2 years. I believe that we met less than 10 times during that period of 2 years. Each time for around a week or less. I was madly in love. He was telling me he was seeing this very seriously and he even wanted kids with me later in life. I was so stupid I believed his lies. He broke up with me last September. During October I went to the hospital multiple times, I couldn't eat anything for two months. Whatever I would eat I would throw it up. I was fainting all the time and I remember the first time I went to the hospital I almost died (extremely low blood pressure). I saw so many therapists and doctors but no one really helped me. I am in antidepressants since September but I still haven't seen real results. I am not happy and I don't know the exact reason why. I was always a very sensitive and extremely emotional person. It was my first real boyfriend. I was still in contact with him during all this time begging him to come back and love me. Before he blocked me his new girlfriend reached out to me asking about me through a fake account pretending to be someone else. She finally revealed who she is and said they were together for a long time, even when he was in a relationship with me (she didn't know he was in a relationship). What should I do to be happy again?

Block this guy, move on. Find a new doctor/therapist and get yourself sorted out. You thought a LDR would work and that has to be the toughest type of relationship to maintain. It didnt work so you need to sort yourself out and then look for a guy who lives near you not someone on the other side of the world.

Archived