LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My ex ignores me but hasnít blocked me

My ex ignores me but hasnít blocked me

My boyfriend walked out Friday after a minor argument is left the house come back and heís taken all his stuff. Since then heís ignored all my messages and phone calls, I was with him just over a year I have 2 daughter who he had a very good bond with my youngest loves him very much and heís even ignored txt theyíve sent. I just think itís cruel, he hasnít taken any of the pics of us off his Facebook and he keeps watching my snapchat I just donít get it do you think heís playing games?

Gold Member
    Forget about social media and what heís watching or not blocking, etc. Is the child his? If not, as jerky as it may be to walk out on you and the child, he doesnít have any responsibility to the kid. I would give him time and stop contacting him for awhile, and hopefully heíll come around. Has this happened before?

How long were you together? What prompted the break up? Is it even a breakup?

I'm really sorry this is happening. Stop leaving messages, stop calling. Whatever is going on, he's showing you, in a very immature way, that he doesn't have the capacity to deal with it. Right now I'd take note of that, and ask yourself, whatever happens, if you want to be with someone who handles conflict this way.

As for the social media stuff: it means nothing. Or, more accurately, it means only what it is: that pics remain on FB, the snap stories are being watched. Don't infuse that with any grand meaning. It's not a game, it's just life in the modern world, one of these necessarily annoying and confusing facets of having lives that exist on screens.

So, again, rather than ask what the story views mean ask a different question: Do you want to be engaging with someone where this is what passes for communication?

Bronze Member
    Why are you involving your children by having them send texts to this guy? Youíre being cruel by doing that. He was just youíre boyfriend. He wasnít their father. You shouldnít be involving them in your dating relationships.
    Last edited by BeenThereB4; 01-04-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Grammar

I was with him a year. My daughter isnít his no. And yes heís gone before and not spoke for about a week but heís never ignored my daughter and has always answered my txts etc. He left because he caused an argument over nothing rung me shouting etc and because I didnít go back straight away because of how he was going off

I wasnít involving them my daughter has is number and sent the txt off her own back

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Unicorn261
    I was with him a year. My daughter isnít his no. And yes heís gone before and not spoke for about a week but heís never ignored my daughter and has always answered my txts etc. He left because he caused an argument over nothing rung me shouting etc and because I didnít go back straight away because of how he was going off
    He should not be yelling at you at all or demanding you come back home. Be glad heís gone. He sounds immature and a tad controlling. Donít contact him.

Bronze Member
    I wasnít involving them my daughter has is number and sent the txt off her own back
    I hope you explained to her that it is not appropriate to be texting your boyfriend about his relationship with you. It seems like you allowed her to get too close, too fast to a mere boyfriend of yours.

You said his things were gone. Was he living with you and your daughters?

Sorry to hear this. What was the breakup about?
    My boyfriend walked out Friday after a minor argument is left the house come back and heís taken all his stuff. Since then heís ignored all my messages and phone calls, I was with him just over a year

Yes I told her not to txt him I just explained he left an I didnít think he was coming back as they was asking questions and was upset. The txt she sent said please come back I miss u. Iíve told her not to txt him anymore he wasnít officially living with us but was here a lot of the time. I donít think I let him get too close to them too soon either thatís just how the relationship progressed an he spent a lot of time with us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice