Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so stressed out, have no one to talk to

You're not bothering at all, we're here to help each other.

It's just that we didn't understand the issue very well. What has your family, niece and nephew have to do with you working at that school? I think those are independent matters and your work life has nothing to do do with them.

I think this connection and worry about leaving work where your nephew and niece attend might be in part caused by your anxiety issues. As you asked on another thread yes, you should seek professional health. If anxiety is affecting your life so negatively, you don't have to suffer alone and carry this all by yourself. And doctor and a therapy might help you deal with the anxiety and make it less creepling and also keep it from affecting your judgement.

Feel free to write more. Good luck!

I think I have deciphered your thread based on what Capricorn posted... you are worried that a volunteer parent is watching you and staring at you and recruiting a posse of people to do the same, you feel it might be related to the fact that you agreed with the kids seeing a shadow at the window which they talked about as though it was a recent event and when the teacher said it actually happened awhile ago and ran over to her phone to start texting you felt anxious because you thought she was talking about you behind your back. Is this a valid summary of the situation?

At the end of the day it sounds like your anxiety is provoking you to think and act in ways that are perhaps not connected to the current moment and reality of your life. I mean it isn't a big deal at all that you agreed with the kids, even if you were wrong about the timeline... your reaction to it is as though you are being chased by a bear about to be eaten. Anxiety disorders are a real thing... there are plenty of tools out there, including medications, that can help you manage your reactions and feelings to such situations.

If you don't manage this it will escalate... you may end up hospitalized or totally isolated from people... please know there is help out there, and it's possible to overcome.

3. 01-15-2019, 08:56 AM

4. 01-15-2019, 09:20 AM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted posts.

5. 01-15-2019, 10:22 AM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice