LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so stressed out, have no one to talk to

I am so stressed out, have no one to talk to

I am worried and stressed that my sister is going to pull her kids from the school that we all attended to. Something strange is going on which includes myself.happened in the lunch room I would say hi to this volunteer parent , and one time I saw them unstacking chairs so I thought I would help them cause I felt bad. Anyway this woman has felt uncomfortable around me I think to the point where she has a posse of people that literally watch me and stare at me, mind you.. ( they moved the lunches closer to our tables) which has been recent thing. today the kids in my class who are little ..mind you were taking to each other. One little girl said at lunch there were ď shadows in the window and it looked scaryĒ and another kid chimned in ďyah that was scaryĒ yah ďI hope it never happens againĒ kid said ..I said huh oh ďoh yah I saw them too just trying to agree with themĒ.Then my co teacher said ohh nooo that was awhile ago. Then she ran over to her phone and started texting.. than felt really uncomfortable and anxious, I am so depressed my thoughts are consuming me.. pls tell me your thoughts on this idk what to do.. I really just want to leave but Iíll seem like a coward.. thanks for reading this! I canít tell my Family/mom.. it would put her in heart failure..

Sorry, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what's going on, I can't make sense of anything. How old are you all? Sounds like young kids, young teenagers? 12-14 years old?

You want to leave school but you can't tell your mom?

Sorry.. no I am an adult, an my niece and nephew go there

Platinum Member
    I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say, OP.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say, OP.
    Me either. I've read the post several times and can't make head or tail of anything.

I think you need medication. Am I the first to make this suggestion?

Ok, I have done a little background check to get more sense out of all of this, and going by a past post as follows:

I feel like I suffered from anxiety all my life. I canít figure out why, . I feel like it started when my grandmother got a slight stroke. Recently at work something seemed to have happened. I felt intimadated by this person and I think my anxiety showed through. She seems uncomfortable around me, and Idk why but I get just anxious.. I donít understand I feel like co-workers noticed and are acting different. Or maybe I just think they are..I just donít think I can work there anymore, what do I do?. I work in a school environment and I just want to leave.. Iíve pushed myself to stay there for a long time because I felt safe there. I feel as though as I am an introvert and shy/anxious and it takes a lot for me to talk to people. The problem Iím having is leaving because my nephew goes there and my niece. I havenít told my family but want to.. I am at a loss.. should I go on medication would that help?!?
    OP, sounds like you need to see a doctor for a referral to a therapist to help with this anxiety issue and yes, medication will help.

As to the issue of leaving and not telling your family etc - I honestly don't see what the problem is. Just because your nephew and niece go to the same school doesn't mean that YOU have to stay on. I'm not even sure what that has got to do with you leaving in the first place.

Ok thanks I will, sorry to bother you

Not a bother at all! People on this forum such as myself derive satisfaction from helping others.

You thinking its a bother is part of your other issues including low self esteem most likely.

Originally Posted by sparklystars28
    Ok thanks I will, sorry to bother you
    OP, you're not a bother at all. We're just looking for clarification so as to be able to give you more constructive advice. It's difficult to give advice when we don't understand what's going on.

Please carry on posting. Explain what the issue is and people will try to help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice