Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eye contact during sex?

Eye contact during sex?

How important is it to you?

In my situation, I noticed that when Iím on top my bf usually has his eyes closed or when I lean in to kiss him, eyes still closed or he moves my head to his side like he doesnít want to see my face.. Itís different when heís on top, his eyes are open. I donít know itís weird for me. I havenít talked to him about it because it just seems weird.

Maybe he's just enjoying the moment with his eyes closed.

Probably a good idea to ask him why, we would only be guessing.

"Weird"? Do you mean unfamiliar or uncomfortable or creepy? It sounds like you are reading way too much into this especially that "he doesn't want to see your face". If that were the case he wouldn't be dating you, kissing you or having sex with you.

Perhaps reflect on any self esteem or insecurity issues if you are misinterpreting things in such an inaccurate and negative way. Is this due to lack of sexual experience or expected behavior due to past sexual experience?

No do not "talk to him about it". Now that is weird. What's he supposed to do with that type of info? Defend himself about some infinitesimal subconscious sexual gesture? Defend himself that he's trying "not to look at you"? What seems to be the real problem you are worried about? That he's not into you or not attracted to you?
    Originally Posted by lilsunfl0wer
    he moves my head to his side like he doesnít want to see my face

My partner keeps his eyes shut as well, regardless of who's on top! I used to read things into it, but I put it down to him needing to concentrate. Saying something would make him self-conscious and likely make things very awkward, so don't do that. He's probably just enjoying the sensation of being pleasured without doing all the moving.

Platinum Member
    It's no biggy .... don't try and work this stuff out ...just enjoy your relationship and your sex .

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    It's no biggy .... don't try and work this stuff out ...just enjoy your relationship and your sex .
    I agree with pippy, honestly I usually close my eyes, not because I dont want to see but because it heightens sensations.

Maybe you both ought to try putting on blindfolds and see how that heightens sensation. ;0)

I find it awkward to consistently make eye contact during sex. Eyes closed is definitely my comfort zone. Don't take it personally.

It means he's in heaven 😻💖🚀⛅🌞🌟🌠🎈🎆🎇✨🎉🎊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice