Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How can i get back to normal sleeping pattern?

Platinum Member
    Everything they said and I'll add these tips. Eye mask preferably tempurpedic material. If you're in bed more than 20 minutes without sleeping get up and either remake the bed- sheets and all -same bedding just remake it - or take a blanket and pillow (and sleep mask) and go to another room (not sure if this was mentioned before)
    And 4-7-8 breathing -Weill method -google it and practice it when you're feeling fine so you get good at the technique.

I also heard the sleepwithme podcast is good at putting people to sleep but have not tried it myself.

Good luck!!

Platinum Member
    Recently I started using melatonin capsules. I didn't expect them to work but they do. They made it easier to fall asleep and improved the quality of sleep too. At least for me.

Originally Posted by dias
    Recently I started using melatonin capsules. I didn't expect them to work but they do. They made it easier to fall asleep and improved the quality of sleep too. At least for me.
    Yes, I've used these too, and they really do help. It doesn't need to be a 'forever' supplement, but it did help me to stay asleep instead of popping awake at 2 or 3 and not being able to return to sleep.

Research melatonin, because it's not a 'drug,' it's a natural substance in the body.

4. 02-04-2019, 06:36 AM

I don't have a long answer for this but what I have learned is that our body is nothing but a equilibrium. If u sleep at 10 pm and wake at 6:30 for 10 days your body will resist it initially but it will take that habit eventually. So easiest way is to start sleeping at time you wanna sleep and wake up at time you want to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice