Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird situation

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by MebbieU
    Is it wrong that I just would rather hear the truth from him face to face. Rather than assuming even if all thatís happened. I just want to know what the hell happened.
    He already showed you with his actions. Why would you believe anything he would say.

He showed you that he is a player and does not care.

You are going to allow him to pay your way? Girl, where is your self respect!

Platinum Member
    Is it wrong that I just would rather hear the truth from him face to face. Rather than assuming even if all thatís happened. I just want to know what the hell happened.
    You cannot assume he'd tell you the truth.

Avoid him at all costs and do not accept his money. I don't see why your friend needs you to third-wheel on this trip anyway. It's a couple thing for her and her boyfriend; I would not even want to go.

You are giving him way too much credit. You're assuming that he's going to be honest with you.

But it seems like from what you've told us, that Goob really, truly cares for...Goob. What HE can get and what HE can do. You don't know that he'll tell you the truth; I bet he would tell you whatever will soften you up for a night of sex.

Ugh! Sorry this happened but I hope you show this loser the door and look for guys who would treat you right.

Gold Member
    I don't quite understand. Is the issue here that you think he cheated on you because he added women to facebook? If that is considered cheating by your standards then you two should stay broken up. If you are assuming that he slept with those women then instead of asking him for the truth you should contact one of those women and ask them.

Some of the assumptions you make are weird. Like he didn't call you after work so he must be cheating. That doesn't make sense. What if he was just driving and listening to music, what if a friend called him? So I can't tell if you're overly cautious or goob is giving you reason to be overly cautious. Does he flirt with women in your presence? Is that why you think he cheats? Or did someone cheat on you before this and you have trouble trusting? I honestly can't tell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice