Friend or More?

LadySherman

I am currently in a great group of friends. We meet up every weekend and play board games or something, and hang out. Recently, a guy in this group, lets call him Adam, has been talking to me more than he used to, going out of his way to drive me to the usual get together, hanging out at pretty late hours, and even sharing a blanket with me on multiple occassions.

He is super nice and I have developed a small crush on him, but dobt want to mess up a good thing. He is a very extroverted person, so I can't tell if he is just being nice.

Is he showing signs? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Extroverted guys won't have any problems asking someone out if given the signals a woman is interested. If you think he's clueless you have a crush on him, give him a few clues you do. Compliment him on something like his hair or eyes or the shirt or cologne he's wearing. Touch his arm for emphasis about what you're saying or while you're laughing if he's joking around.

If that doesn't work, realize he probably knows you have a crush on him and likes the ego boost, but just isn't that into you. A guy who is interested will want to snap you up before any other smart guy can. If he doesn't ask you out soon, pour your emotional energy elsewhere. And your thought of messing up a good thing is misguided. Close male/female friendships often have an expiration date because once one of you gets a bf/gf, that friendship will likely fade to the back burner, and that should especially happen in your case because you have a crush on him and that's not healthy when you're in a romantic relationship with someone else. I hope it works out how you want it to!

does he do the same for anybody else (offer to drive them and pick them up, share blankets, etc. etc.)?

If no - he likes you.

If yes - it's just his personality.

The bonus question here is: WAS he doing this for somebody else and now has switched to you?

If no - he REALLY likes you

If yes - he likes you, but he also finds it easy to like others. You happen to the target at the moment.

In short, I'm getting positive vibes from this so have fun with it!

Extroverted guys won't have any problems asking someone out if given the signals a woman is interested. If you think he's clueless you have a crush on him, give him a few clues you do. Compliment him on something like his hair or eyes or the shirt or cologne he's wearing. Touch his arm for emphasis about what you're saying or while you're laughing if he's joking around.

If that doesn't work, realize he probably knows you have a crush on him and likes the ego boost, but just isn't that into you. A guy who is interested will want to snap you up before any other smart guy can. If he doesn't ask you out soon, pour your emotional energy elsewhere. And your thought of messing up a good thing is misguided. Close male/female friendships often have an expiration date because once one of you gets a bf/gf, that friendship will likely fade to the back burner, and that should especially happen in your case because you have a crush on him and that's not healthy when you're in a romantic relationship with someone else. I hope it works out how you want it to!

I agree with Andrina. With an introvert, it might be hard for him to go with the signs you're giving out. But with an extrovert, he's aware of what's going on. He's probably not interested in asking you out, or is with someone (which you should already know by now).

Or, there's the possibility that he's slowly reeling you in. It's up to you to figure out what he's about.

I am currently in a great group of friends. We meet up every weekend and play board games or something, and hang out. Recently, a guy in this group, lets call him Adam, has been talking to me more than he used to, going out of his way to drive me to the usual get together, hanging out at pretty late hours, and even sharing a blanket with me on multiple occassions.

He is super nice and I have developed a small crush on him, but dobt want to mess up a good thing. He is a very extroverted person, so I can't tell if he is just being nice.

Is he showing signs? Or is it just wishful thinking?

If he's doing then same with the other guys then no, but if it's with you I would expect that he likes you. Same thing thisisrichey said.

Archived