Me and my girlfriend seem to be going fine, but...

BigOlThots

Hi Guys and Gals,

This is my first post here, and I need some advice from people who will tell me it straight.

My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for just under a year and a half. Now I love this girl, but things haven't been the same for a while. I guess relatively Ii am happy, and I love her, but there's always this nagging thought at the back of my head, thinking of what I could have done if we weren't together. I'm 19 and I never really dated much, so I haven't really had that whole experience and I feel as if I'm missing out.

These thoughts have basically been in my head because another girl has come into the picture. Now, I haven't done anything with this girl, and I don't really plan on doing anything serious either. But this girl gave me a lot of attention that i feel I haven't got in a long time.

Now I haven't really gotten much attention from girls, and I don't know if I just like the admiration or I am having doubts.

Now I'm unsure if I and my current girlfriend can work out for the long term if I am already having these thoughts?

Any further advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Anon.

Archived