Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I break up

Gold Member
    Time to throw out the trash, KB.

A couple of months ago she ignored his call and he attempted suicide. She felt responsible and rushed to see he was ok.
    I'm worried she may hurt herself. She's been known to in the past
    These people are dysfunctional, and they are dragging you down to their level.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Annia
    Even if it was just a one time thing this woman doesn't respect him. And to add to it, he has low self esteem. I dont see a good future in this.
    Well yes, but that wasn't quite the point I was seeking to make.

Sorry that sounds like a bs story.
    Originally Posted by KamenBendron
    A couple of months ago she ignored his call and he attempted suicide.
    Shortly after that he asked her to drive him to get help.

Originally Posted by Keyman
    I think you should defintely break up with her. But you must expect her to try to manipulate you, using whatever she can to force you to stay with her. Why? Because she knows she can. And I mean no disrespect, but if you act like a welp, she will treat you like a welp. If she cries and begs and you come back, every time, she has control. Take a stand and stop being that welp she is expecting you to be.

And to be honest, the statement in bold above is the key here. You have low self worth, low self confidence and low self esteem. Being scared to be alone will push you to put up with the worst of people, and those people will see your worth and keep treating you as a welp.

I suggest, kicking her to the curb and spending some time alone finding your self worth, then once you are happy in yourself, your standards in what you go for in women will be higher also.
    ^This OP. Read it and reread it until it sinks in.

On top of cheating, it sounds like this girl is also an alcoholic. Don't let a drunken, lying, cheating floozie drag your life down. Kick her out before you end up with some incurable STD from her. Then focus on yourself, your life, your house and most importantly building up your life in a way that you feel strong and happy. Happiness comes from within yourself and not from other people. Find some hobbies, join some groups, make new friends, explore life and find your passion. When you do that, your self esteem and self worth will rise and you'll make better relationship choices and actually have what you crave - a good quality life and a loving relationship with a loyal partner where you don't have to deal with drama, cheating, lies, issues, etc.

Wow where to start?

Read what you wrote and tell us what you see.

She is a cheater that has ex f-buddies hanging around.
    She is a liar
    She has at best a drinking problem
    When drunk she gets horny and seems to loose her ability to tell right from wrong
    She needs constant attention from you or anyone it would seem or she goes down hill

I vote for breaking up. Relationships are hard enough with non of this horrible behavior going on and she has enough baggage to fill an airplane!

Dump her, focus on building the house, make new friends, learn to be good alone (full life) and then if the market is good in that area sell the house and move closer to friends and family.

Please don't stay with her because you are afraid, it will be a huge mistake.

Lost

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by KamenBendron
    Not sure but I believe so.
    I think you might be wrong. I don't know for sure, but her behavior sounds like she tells you whatever she thinks will get her past the moment.

You sound like a decent fellow, and I think she is taking the piss.

As I said above, time to throw out the trash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice