Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does “not caring” really get a guy’s attention

She will find a relationship and you'll get a lot of catch and release guys. So tell her that her way leads to relationships and your way leads to a lot of pump and dumps.
    Originally Posted by jaquiiiimez
    My friend doesn’t believe me that if you ignore a guy. The more he’ll be attracted. Can someone help me help her understand

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by happpybear
    I used to be very shy around guys, and because of that I would inadvertently ignore them, I didn't do it on purpose but It was a fear response, and so it came across as aloofness and like I was ignoring them. I did this to guys I had crushes on who didnt know I existed, and also to guys that I knew liked me, whether I also liked them or not. So basically any guy that wasn't a friend.

And all of those guys moved on to date other women who gave them the time of day. And I was single for a long time until I changed my ways. Lesson learned.
    I did this at times too, but I think being shy/fearful is completely different than ignoring someone on purpose as a game.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by jaquiiiimez
    My friend doesn’t believe me that if you ignore a guy. The more he’ll be attracted. And if he doesn’t care then it’s a good thing. Can someone help me help her understand
    I don’t get the part — if he doesn’t care then it’s a good thing. ???

Only if he's an anxious and insecure man, then yes it will get his attention and he'll chase, beg, grovel, etc. A secure, confident man won't do that crap. If she seems to not care or is indifferent, then I move on and chalk it up to her loss not mine.

Platinum Member
    My ex bombarded me with attention ONLY when he thought some other guy wanted me. Then again, he was an immature idiot.

7. 02-14-2019, 09:58 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice