Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He left me for his ex. Should I still wait for him?

He left me for his ex. Should I still wait for him?

We met before I dated someone and I left him for my ex. When my 10 month relationship ended he started talking to me. He had dated someone too he said they dated for 6 months. It didnít work out with them and he told me she did so many things to hurt him. When we started talking he told me he was looking for something serious. He said he was over her and I believed him. His actions were Sincere. He would open doors for me, he would call me he would blow my phone up and told me he missed me. When we first met we had this connection I thought I was the only one who felt it but he asked me if I felt it too ofc I said yes bc I have never felt that with anyone. We got food when we met and he was taking pictures of me and saying I looked beautiful. I slept with him on our first encounter and I think thatís where I messed up because every time we would hang out weíd have sex. BUT it wasnít just sex like it was so touching, we literally made love like itís crazy the amount of chemistry we had for each other. But out of nowhere he started acting distant? And I noticed something was wrong and when he told me, I didnít know what to do. His ex started texting him and telling him she missed him and that she needed him and she started calling him and showing up at his place. At first he would ignore her and he even picked me over her 2 times! But after a couple of weeks he told me that he couldnít stop thinking about her. I told him that itís a technique girls have. To check if they can still have you when they want you and he didnít believe me. It hit me so hard because, we had something. We were doing great. He told me heíd never take her back because she hurt him really bad but heís with her now. And he was so mature about everything. He apologized because things didnít end the way I wanted to. But his ex would always text me and disrespect me. He would defend me. And itís just so confusing because he told me that he didnít care for her at the beginning and I think she got into his head. I KNOW what sheís doing. I know she only got him back because she wants to hurt him and he wonít believe me. I know it wasnít just anything. I know I should probably try to move on but I want him to come back. So I donít know if I should wait and see if they work out or just move on.
    Last edited by jaquiiiimez; 01-07-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Platinum Member
    Did you both cheat on your partners with one another? Your story is confusing?

How long did you date?

Did you go on actual dates after you had sex? Did you meet friends and family?

He left me for his ex. Should I still wait for him?

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Did you both cheat on your partners with one another? Your story is confusing?

How long did you date?

Did you go on actual dates after you had sex? Did you meet friends and family?
    No no. He also dated someone while I was dating someone.

We didnít date? We were talking and he met my family and I met his friends and his dad. We only talked for 3 months

We went out to dinner a couple times

Platinum Member
    How many times did you see one another?

Platinum Member
    You didn't date but slept together multiple times?

How many times did you see one another?
    A lot. I donít know a specific number but around 50

You didn't date but slept together multiple times?
    Yes? I know itís wrong but I have needs and I really liked him. Like I said I thought we were going somewhere.

Platinum Member
    So, basically your 'relationship' was in the bedroom. This was all about sex. What do you wait for, to be his booty call again. He does not give a rat's behind about you.

Block and delete. Please do not allow yourself to be treated in this manner if you want more. He does not care about or respect you!

Platinum Member
    You had nothing. The dude is in love with that girl

I didn't understand the story very well, but you should never wait for anyone.

Also, how did the ex have your number to text you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice