Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He left me for his ex. Should I still wait for him?

Platinum Member
    His actions clearly showed that he only wanted sex. Please do not ever accept a bedroom relationship, again. If he cared about you, he would have been taking you out on a regular basic, and you would have interacted with friends and explored your area and done things. He did not incorporate you into his life. At all! He used you.

Block and delete him. he will come back when she dumb him, and he will use you for sex. he does NOT respect you or see you as gf material.

Is this how most of your relationships usually go?

Platinum Member
    Op, I mean this in this best way, this guy treated you like an unpaid hooker.

You should expect more from people you are with.

Well lesson learned thank you. This really helped me open my eyes. Just needed more opinions on this situation but now I know

Platinum Member
    Now, block and delete.

I also suggest you do some strong reflection to understand what brought you to this place. Also, no dating for a while.

In my experience, every single one of us have needs, wants, desires. The difference between someone who is more mature, is that they have more self control over those things.

It's easy enough to give into those things but if we all did, there would be far more STD's, pregnancies, rapes, and so on.

Try to keep your pants on and have a guy fall in love with your heart not your body.

As for this guy, just in case he does come back, don't offer him sex at all. No kissing, no nothing. See if he will treat you like a lady and take you on proper dates.
    But my money is on the fact that once he see's you're not putting out, he won't be interested.

You deserve better, only you can change that.

Platinum Member
    Girl, don't get involved with "talking" to someone for 3 months if what you really want is to date someone.

You were his friend with benefits, essentially. There is nothing to "get him back" to, except for some no-strings sex. You can wait around if you want, but it will be futile in the end; you and he want totally different things from each other. He liked the sex, but his heart is not and never was with you.

The important thing i got from your post was that you thought you were making love and that that intimacy meant something.
    It just means hes good in bed. That's his technique. And he obviously has that same love making technique with her and thinks its better with her.
    I know it hurts but the connection was just his technique and didnt have the emotional meaning you thought it had.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice