LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I took his v-card

yeah don't patronize him. bad move.
    i would ask it more as you are just clarifing FOR YOU (and not trying to look out for him or whatever).

"so just so i'm not taking all this wrong... this.. you and i.. this is just a fun casual thing right?"

then see where it goes.

Call me crazy but I think a person who wants a casual sexual relationship with someone should actually be more vocal and communicative than someone in a relationship.

There are just so many ground rules and boundaries.

The older I get the more I realize just how complicated Ďcasualí truly is and 9 times out of 10 people arenít actually casual they just donít know each other and choose not to talk to eachother before their clothes come off.

Which in itself, thereís nothing wrong with it at all if thatís what you want and I am not one to say anything about labels I always say let two people define what they want, but valuing a not there yet friendship with someone you want nothing but to share bodily fluids to me just seems I donít know, kinda backwards. If you want to be a friend be a friend, friends communicate.

I think the best thing to do is communicate, what you want what you donít want your boundaries etc. lay everything out, there should be no fear because no feelings equals no fear. And be ready to hear him out, his head could be in any number of places.

Good luck!

Call me crazy but I think a person who wants a casual sexual relationship with someone should actually be more vocal and communicative than someone in a relationship.
    I think so too and so does Yatsue since she's started a thread about not wanting to hurt him. As such, do the right thing and reiterate to him that you are enjoying your times together however you just want to keep the communication open and remind him that this is all just casual, you will be moving away soon and that you want to part ways on good terms.

Be true to yourself Yatsue and then you'll have zero regrets because after a conversation like that with him, it's on him if he has feelings and continues on with you when you've made it perfectly clear of your stance.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    I think the best thing to do is communicate, what you want what you donít want your boundaries etc. lay everything out, there should be no fear because no feelings equals no fear.
    I agree. Things get so much more complicated when people don't communicate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice