Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghosting?

😱👎🐍🤡😝💩🤢💣🚩👇
    Originally Posted by dizzygirl
    I found pics of him and his new GF posted yesterday on his facebook...What an idiot!

It's hard to say to a person who is interested in you "sorry I met someone else". I've had to do it in the past, and it's awkward and anxiety provoking because you just don't want to hurt another person so telling a white lie tends to be easier.

He probably met her around the same time he was dating you, they hit it off and he was off the market. Rather than being honest with you he dodged. Doesn't make him an ahole, just someone who avoids confrontation with dishonesty. You'd be surprised how many are like that. Doesn't make it right, just makes it common.

Ummm he hit her up at the same time she saw the photos...Unless he got into a relationship and posted about it mere hours after texting her....

Bronze Member
    I had this happen to me. I got ghosted and the exact same thing happened after a year I got a text. I found out she came back after a few failed attempts to start relationships with other people and came back to me.

Ive also had other contact me when they were in relationships already. I believe they do this to check if you`re still available. A sort of ego boost or because theyre not getting he attention they need from their other half.

I mean have you not ever wondered what happened to someone you liked? You tried to get back in touch with? That's human curiosity for you.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by dizzygirl
    After weeks of phone calls and texts I finally went on a date with a guy back in April, I thought it went well. He texts me the next day saying the same and then nothing, I did message him to ask if he was ok, but then again nothing so I deleted him and got on with life. But this mornig he texts me at 7:45am

"Hi ******* how are you? I know this text is out of the blue I just had a lot of family stuff going on way back x"

Do I respond?
    No you do not respond. You weren't a priority then, and you won't be know.

A lot of stuff = better options

Things didn't turn out on his A list, so they are checking their B list until their luck improves.

I am definitely not in the least bit interested in anyone at the present. After getting my fingers burned last Christmas I made a pact with myself that it won't be happening again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice