Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this guy just screwing with me URGENT!!!

He was quite upfront that he is looking for short term casual sex/fwb. All the other niceties is to keep you hooked and strung along. Why wouldn't he be nice? he's getting sex and company while he stays in town.
    Originally Posted by Bailee9876
    he said that he had just gotten out of a long relationship and that he was only stationed in my town for flight school so he wasnít looking for a relationship.

Platinum Member
    He automatically assumes Iím going to but if he doesnít want anything but to string me along that would be a good time to use to get over him
    You answered your own question.

Raise your standards, nobody deserves to be treated like a boot.

Platinum Member
    He's not screwing with you. He's been honest that he doesn't want a relationship with you.

It's absurd that he gets upset when you hang out with other people. But if you continue to see him anyway, well, you can't really complain about that. You've been accepting this FWB-type arrangement for much longer than you should, given that it's clear you want a relationship and he does not.

So, no, there's no point asking if you should wait on him for these upcoming weeks that he'll be away for work. You should simply be honest with yourself about what you want, and if he's not able/willing to provide that, you need to move on.

Wow that was awesome. Thank you so much
    You're welcome. Experience is a good teacher. :)

The scariest thing I've done is to decide to get what I want, to believe that I will succeed.

i recommend it.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    He does not see a future with you. You are a FWB. I hope you used a condom.

If you want a bf, then ditch this guy. Expect more from people!
    Expect more from yourself! Yes you have blinders on and are seeing what you want to. Time to ditch this guy.

Bronze Member
    Iím completely fine with how things are but, when he goes out to the bar with his friends they always go on hunts for other girls. also, I know he still uses tinder but told
    Me he would delete dating apps if it made me happy and we could have a good ďfriendshipĒ.

Okay. This completely angers me, you DESERVE better. And that fact that you're giving excuses of this guy and waiting for him to come around is just SAD. Have you ever heard of the saying "Why Buy the cow when you get the milk for free?" Thats exactly what this is. Why give you the title of his girlfriend even though you already act like one to him and give him all the sexual benefits of a relationship? Tell this guy what you want or else he never sees you again. I want all you women to know it's OKAY to admit you want a relationship, it's okay to be vulnerable. We guide men and teach men how to respect and treat US. PERIOD.

I've been in this position hunny and trust me, you don't want it to hurt anymore than it does I tried to tell myself I was fine, it's okay.. I'm okay with it.
    The more time passed the more I found myself in a 1.5 year FWB that when I decided to end it because I just knew he wasn't coming around to ever asking me to be his girlfriend and started seeing another chick on the side of me, it tore my heart. PLEASE please, don't let that happen to you.

Tell him to off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice