Made a post before, just really liking the feedback. Ex girlfriend and I broke up close to two weeks ago due to her all of a sudden feeling smothered. I made it a week without no contact and reached out when I saw her change her FB status (should've blocked her right away). I apologized, and asked to meet in a few weeks. Took her a day to respond and she said "yeah we can meet in a week or two." Wasn't expecting that at all, even though we said let's see how we feel in two weeks. Good or bad sign? She's never been good about being up front about her feelings and usually is short. So idk how to take it. Advice good or bad is appreciated.

Made a post before, just really liking the feedback. Ex girlfriend and I broke up close to two weeks ago due to her all of a sudden feeling smothered. I made it a week without no contact and reached out when I saw her change her FB status (should've blocked her right away). I apologized, and asked to meet in a few weeks. Took her a day to respond and she said "yeah we can meet in a week or two." Wasn't expecting that at all, even though we said let's see how we feel in two weeks. Good or bad sign? She's never been good about being up front about her feelings and usually is short. So idk how to take it. Advice good or bad is appreciated.

Musky with due respect, could you update your original thread verus creating a new thread since it's relating to the exact same subject?

It gets confusing when there are more than one thread that pertains to the same subject matter and updating your original thread would give posters a chance to read more context and the responses.

I also think it's against forum rules but not 100% sure about that.

Thanks!!

Archived