LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I trust him?

Platinum Member
    Why are you even with this guy? I don't get it!

These things in themselves are red flags and deal breakers. Stop policing his phone and end this with dignity. Why play cat and mouse games with a player when you could date guys who want an exclusive relationship? The sooner you get rid of this immature liar the sooner you can start meeting and dating better quality guys.
    Originally Posted by Kmd117722
    He’s also lied about his past relationships. He’s cheated on almost every girl he’s been with.

Platinum Member
    I'm guessing this is not the first time he's done this, given that you somehow thought to examine his phone activity after a weekend away.

Why are you with this guy?

Gold Member
    I told him random blocked numbers don’t just appear in your phone.

Can I just clarify:

You checked his block list?

So had he just deleted the contacts (and cleared his deleted log) you would not know?

If he was covering his tracks to hide things from you he would likely have done a better job.

He was surprised at the blocked numbers.
    Then he went to WalMart with both of the women. (huh?)
    Then he said he talked to one of them extensively and was flirting.

OK. We don't know what happened and it doesn't matter. What we know is that he is capable of hiding from you, and is willing to do it.

This man has no integrity. His commitment to you can be restated as "I will let you enjoy the illusion of exclusivity." He has no intention of being a proper partner.

He is not bf material. Period.

Play with him if you must. Do not rely on him, do not honour him with the company of your friends. Do not host him or stay at his for breakfast. Keep it moving.

Should you trust him???? Seriously? You even have to ask this question?

No. He cheated and lied about it. If you decide to believe those lies you are giving tacit approval for his cheating. Dump him and work on getting some self respect so it doesn't happen again.

So in the best of cases, you were snooping on his phone and investigating his blocked list to begin with. Worst case, you were doing so to the extent you'd noticed new blocked numbers from whenever you'd checked before. Does that mean I think you should trust him? Nope. But the question is kinda irrelevant when it doesn't seem to have been there to begin with. My $1,000 is on you sticking with him and helping yourself to his privacy / indulging in the drama and him continuing to be a shady character who's aware this is the kind of relationship he deserves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice