Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Happy New Year!!!

Seraphim

Happy New Year ENA! Glad to ring in the New Year with you good folks! It's just nearly 8:00 pm in Chicago, so 4 more hours for me. I have a great dinner cooking, just opened some nice French wine, and have champagne on ice! Here's to a wonderful 2019 for all of us!

I can't get Pippy's image out of my head...what the heck, woman..lol. Crying good or bad? Either way, I hope you go into this new year with things getting better.

Β 

Auld lang syne..dang..lol.

Β 

hahaha I know ....a bit overwhelmed I think ..I dunno honestly ...its the same every year ..maybe it is that first line ...Should auld acquaintance be forgot ...I immediately think of people now gone in whatever form ..and everyone at least being together and kind for the moment lol ... I was watching it in London and everyone was singing and doing the hand holding arm thing ...and I just burst out lolololol stood in the middle of me living room with my jammers on ..holding my own hands ( cos george was not down for any paw holding ) .............. so not bad crying in all ...just memories and hope for the future , which is exactly what I hope for you and everyone else .

Β 

ahh dear hahahah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived