Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone please help me!!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I would inform your husband he gave you an STD so he is positive as well and could be sued for not telling sexual partners.

I am sorry.:(

Originally Posted by Notsohappy83
    Thank you everyone for all your advice and thoughts. This week has been rough to say the least. I went to the doctor and got my test results back on yesterday.... everything came back negative Except that Iíve been exposed to both Herpes 1&2.
    What does "exposed to Herpes 2" actually mean? Sounds to me like you have the virus in your system.

Almost everyone has Herpes 1 which is not usually considered to be an STD, and most are aysymptomatic and those who express symptoms have cold sores around their mouths or elsewhere - on the upper body.

Herpes 2 is much more serious, it's an STD that often causes repeated painful outbreaks of genital sores several times per year - below the belt- and its one of those "forever" sexually transmitted disease carried by about 10% of the population (percentages vary over time).

If you tested positive for HSV 2 then you've got the virus and it's something you need to learn about to deal with effectively especially when and if you get involved with someone new.

Originally Posted by Normm
    What does "exposed to Herpes 2" actually mean? Sounds to me like you have the virus in your system.

Almost everyone has Herpes 1 which is not usually considered to be an STD, and most are aysymptomatic and those who express symptoms have cold sores around their mouths or elsewhere - on the upper body.

Herpes 2 is much more serious, it's an STD that often causes repeated painful outbreaks of genital sores several times per year - below the belt- and its one of those "forever" sexually transmitted disease carried by about 10% of the population (percentages vary over time).

If you tested positive for HSV 2 then you've got the virus and it's something you need to learn about to deal with effectively especially when and if you get involved with someone new.
    Yes Iíve tested Positive for HSV 2. Iíve been reading on ways to handle this going forward and my doctor sent in a 10 anti viral treatment.
    Looking back now Iím sure I had an outbreak earlier this year that I believed at that time to have been irritation due to change in soap and razor burn but looks like I was wrong. I never thought to even check for an STD at that time. And yes, while I donít plan on being with anyone else for a very long time I do have to learn all that I can. Thanks

Sorry to hear this. Make sure you mention your husband's promiscuity, cheating and being on the down low as well as all the medical reports and costs to your attorney. Also make an appointment with a regular MD for more blood tests (hepatitis, hiv, etc) as well as a general physical. Do get a referral to a therapist to help you navigate all this.

In addition to suing him for divorce consider also suing him for all the pain and suffering and medical problems his wanton deceit, sex with men, cheating, etc caused. He should pay the price for his disgusting deceptive behavior, not you.
    Originally Posted by Notsohappy83
    Iíve been exposed to both Herpes 1&2. I feel Iím slipping into a full blown depression. Iíve put my husband out and will be talking with an attorney this week.

Once again cheating is exposed as the most selfish thing a person can do to another they supposedly love.

Of course we are all so very sorry for what he has done to you and your family. This is a horrible tragedy that you will now have to deal with but you do not have to do it alone.

It is common to recoil from family and friends at times like this and simply suffer alone in silence but that is the opposite of what you should do. I bet you are a good friend to others so let them be a good friend to you. You need companionship with people you can trust and care about you but you have to be open to it.

The stress of all this will at times be enormous but you are strong enough to make it through and come out the other side happier and healthier.

Please keep posting, we will support you all we can.

Lost

7. 01-21-2019, 08:11 PM

8. 01-21-2019, 08:12 PM

9. 01-24-2019, 06:02 AM

Wow, I just kicked my husband of over 20 yrs out after a year long affair with a girl 16 yrs younger. Then I find out he was using online sites for sexual meetups with other men. Now he filed for custody of our 14 yr old boy and the house and me ( disabled) to pay child support and his attorney fees. ??? All about causing as much pain as possible to me because I called him out as having narcissist personality disorder. He even tried to add that I cannot tell anyone, in my restraining order!! Delusional. It has been a roller coaster, but even though I have no money coming in, still happy to have myself back and my son seems much happier too. Kids can sense when someone is off, or lying. Hang in there, do not talk to him. Print any texts incriminating him or laptop history. Hopefully there is a legal aid place where you live where you can get a lawyer for free. Go on any assistance like snap, etc for now. It will take some time to wrap your head around how selfish and messed up he was... Be patient and try your best to take care of yourself. Appreciate how good of a person you are. I am only 4 months since discovery of all the affair stuff and sex with total stranger men stuff. You should get on Medicaid and see a therapist and get antidepressants. Maybe even Valium of some kind for anxiety. Mine was thru the roof, shaking for weeks. Remember, if he did this more than once, he will always do it and probably is a lot you don't know about. Good luck!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice