Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling lost in mending broken family relationship

Thanks so much for the advice @abitbroken. Much appreciated.

What did you do? Assault them with out of control behavior? Acting crazy saying nasty things? Getting drunk or being high on drugs? Destroying their property?

Hopefully you are seeing a doctor and therapist for that and not just wishing, hoping, praying, etc. that you get better.
    Originally Posted by VicBB09
    told them I am learning emotion management. My Godmother replied me that they are happy to hear about that and pray for me.

@Wiseman2 I don't take drugs and I dont smoke & drink. 2 months ago we had a serious argument was because my Godmother told me her husband doesnt like this relationship and she has to solve the issue with her husband. I didn't listen to her, but argued with her. I kept asking why she wants to abandon me and I wanted to quit my job.

What relationship and what job? Was she giving you money?
    2 months ago we had a serious argument was because my Godmother told me her husband doesnt like this relationship. I wanted to quit my job.

I'm a mathematics teacher. Her husband doesn't like this godmother-daughter relationship. Financially I'm independent.

Why is that? What was your "emotional outburst" about and why is the reason suddenly that her husband "doesn't like it" when you claim she cut you off because of "an emotional problem/argument with her"? Perhaps after you were disrespectful to her, her husband wisely suggested she cut you off because you hurt her.
    Her husband doesn't like this godmother-daughter relationship.

My Godmother told me her husband doesnt like her family members and friends. The reason why he doesnt like me is because one night i was sick, she looked after me and back to home late (after 7pm) and didn't cook dinner for him, he was so unhappy about that.

@Wiseman2 as to my emotional issue, as I said, I have difficulty to control my emotion. I was outburst was because my godmother told me he said sth bad to me.

Sorry you keep going in circles, repeating yourself and changing your story, so I can no longer respond.
    @Wiseman2 as to my emotional issue, as I said, I have difficulty to control my emotion. I was outburst was because my godmother told me he said sth bad to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice