LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: doesnít usually text me at 3am...tonight he did

doesnít usually text me at 3am...tonight he did

i woke up in the middle of the night and was scrolling through my phone when i received a text from the guy iíve been dating for about a month. he said that he had just woken up from a sexy dream he had about me. he literally NEVER texts me at 3am or super late at night. we text during the day and everything is fine. heís been away in his hometown for the past 3 weeks for the holidays and has been getting a little more sexual over text. nothing too crazy though. in his last relationship him and the girl never did anything sexual ever like no foreplay, no sex, nothing and he stayed with her for a year but thatís not why they broke up.

i donít want to answer because he should know that iím usually asleep but iím also worried because he has literally never texted me at 3am before until tonight. is he just getting more comfortable with me that he can tell me these things?

Have you slept with him?

Originally Posted by Eliza50
    Have you slept with him?
    No we have done nothing but kiss.

Well, do you want to sleep with him? It seems like he does.

What exactly are you worried about?

Originally Posted by Eliza50
    Well, do you want to sleep with him? It seems like he does.

What exactly are you worried about?
    Iím a virgin and he knows that. We donít want to rush into anything and obviously wonít have sex until we are both ready. Itís just surprising because while heís been away he was telling me that when he gets back he wants to ďfool aroundĒ but was very considerate of me and said he knows we havenít gone that far yet and if iím uncomfortable we donít have to do that yet. Iím just worried that all of a sudden all he cares about is sex or sexual activities because he finally has a person that will do that with him unlike his ex.

I see.

Well, if you feel uncomfortable or pressured in any way, just tell him to stop sexual texts altogether and when he's back, talk to him about it.

Once I had broken up with a boyfriend (ages ago, I was 18 and a virgin at the time - he was 25) because we had been together for 2 months and when I went away on a holiday he said 'I'm sure we're going to sleep together when you're back'. His certainty annoyed me so much I broke up with him soon after.

A guy only texts that late for one of two things, to say he misses you if he's really in love or if he's horny.

I'm sure you can guess which one this guy is.

Does that mean he's more comfortable? Not necessarily, it might just mean he thinks he has more of a chance of having sex with you.

Being as you're a virgin, you decide if he get's to be that close to you and if he's worth being intimate with.

Though I will say, he sure isn't being romantic about this.

He's trying to change you. He's telling you stories about his "cold" ex so you (foolishly) try not to be "like that" and prove it. He wants to get in your pants pure and simple. If it's what you want, great. But follow actions such as horny 3 am text, not empty words and promises of "I'll respect you". He's testing you for how soon he can get in your pants, that's all. He's probing your responses.
    Originally Posted by samhopexo
    Iím a virgin and he knows that. he was telling me that when he gets back he wants to ďfool aroundĒ. Iím just worried that all of a sudden all he cares about is sex or sexual activities because he finally has a person that will do that with him unlike his ex.

Platinum Member
    He is trying to get sex from you.

Not cool to text at that hour. Disrespectful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice