sporidium99

So i met this girl on social media which was my gf now is my ex. She struggles with depression and anxiety and so on and so am i. Anyways we starting to get to know each other and i promised her that i will be there for her to support her. Few months later i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and we started dated, things was fine at the beginning. The thing is there was a guy she was talking to she knew him before we met, the thing is this guy is dangerous he first was nice to her but then he said he would come to her house and have sex with her. He is a hacker because he knew where she lived he has her house address. But even during the time when we were dating i told her to block him because all he would do is make her feel bad most of the times but she didn't block him. Anyways few months later when i knew about the story that he knows where she lives i told her to block him i mean how could she not think that he is dangerous? He kept sms her and she blocked him everytime. Then after few months later me and my ex brokeup but i still decided to be friends so i could support her. Few days ago she did something stupid she even said "i did something stupid", which was to answer his texts again. I got mad at her and told her that i am not gonna be part of your life anymore and that i am tired of trying to help her but then she do stupid things, she begged me to stay but i told her we should stop talking. Few hours later i came to apologize she said i broke her heart and that she wants me but can't have me. We we're on a long distance relationship we dated for 9 months but we we're friends for 1 year and now she have blocked me on whatsapp and we can't talk anymore. I need an advice so if anyone could help me then thank you

You need to stay away from all of this. She gets something out of staying in contact with him, she is not a helpless victim. She was cheating on you. Sounds like she has strong feelings for him. Wake up!

Block and delete this girl on everything. She is not your friend, nor is she trustworthy.

How often did you see one another?

You need to drop her. She is not being honest about her true involvement with her "hacker."

My guess is that she gave him her address and lied to you about it, and she likes him so she keeps in contact with him. She thus doesn't view him as dangerous. Now she is immaturely turning it on you since you rightfully can't accept being friends with her when she keeps this supposed hacker in her orbit.

Have you ever met her in person? How old are you both?

Before we met she used to talk with him he was nice with her at first but then he wanted to rape her that's what she said to me and also he insulted her alot and called with bad names like s*** , b**** . We never met in person but we made video calls on whatsapp and honestly i tried my best to make her happy but she was always sad

Unfortunately, a relationship is largely fantasy-based until you are able to spend some quality time together in person. You will never know if you had real chemistry with her or not never having met her, etc. There are ways to find someone's address online without being a hacker, you just need to know which sites to frequent. Regardless, this woman sounds like she struggles with her mental health and thus was getting something out of keeping this guy around. My guess is she fancies him on some level and/or is addicted to trying to win his validation.

None of this bodes well for you. I think you should allow her to keep you blocked and try to move on with your life.

I asked her if she ever liked him in a couples way she never did as she said. We always talked on the phone but never met in person

Cyber relationships lose their luster very quickly, and this is why: they cannot compete with real life, spending time with someone you like in person and developing a true relationship that can only happen in the presence of the other person. You don't know how much of what she has told you about herself is true, especially regarding this guy she claims threatened to rape her. Most rational women would not keep talking to a man who makes such threats; this girl is either off her rocker or she's lying about his threats towards her.

This was a fantasy, friend. And the fantasy is over now. Don't wander in cyber-relationship territory again. Meet a nice, local girl you can have a real relationship with

You didn't date.

Find a local girl, so that you can have a real relationship.

This. Dating is going out and doing things together in person. You only talked to her on the phone.

OP it's likely you were being cat-fished by this woman... her elaborate stories getting you to think she is some sort of victim, the fact that you didn't meet in person all smell a tad fishy. How do you know any of what she said is true?

I guess she does indeed have a strong feelings for him. Because even when we used to date, and sometimes when he still used to text her and she told me that she almost have texted him and that was the time when he was blocked. I asked her why didn't you leave him from before? And she said to me that it is hard for me to leave people? Okay like what the ? You knew he did all those bad things to you. Mean while i was the one who treated you better yet you still don't know how to think?

Unfortunately it sounds like you are being catfished or scammed. Delete and block this entity and all it's associated entities. Instead get on some social media with nice pics, some nice posts, make friends, etc. On dating apps write a nice profile, get some good pics and start messaging and meeting normal local real life girls. Get away from the screen and this make-believe soap opera.

I guess she does indeed have a strong feelings for him. Because even when we used to date, and sometimes when he still used to text her and she told me that she almost have texted him and that was the time when he was blocked. I asked her why didn't you leave him from before? And she said to me that it is hard for me to leave people? Okay like what the ? You knew he did all those bad things to you. Mean while i was the one who treated you better yet you still don't know how to think?

Dude,

You never even met this person. It was not a real relationship. Get outside and enjoy your life.

Find a girl that is local, not this fantasy stuff.

OP, you have to understand that this was not a real relationship. You cannot blindly trust someone you have never met, and you certainly should not be operating under the assumption that she is or was your girlfriend.

Please, unplug and develop healthier relationship skills in real life. You will be so much more fulfilled and satisfied when you do.

Archived