Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could i get her back? Needing advice

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by sporidium99
    I asked her if she ever liked him in a couples way she never did as she said. We always talked on the phone but never met in person
    Cyber relationships lose their luster very quickly, and this is why: they cannot compete with real life, spending time with someone you like in person and developing a true relationship that can only happen in the presence of the other person. You don't know how much of what she has told you about herself is true, especially regarding this guy she claims threatened to rape her. Most rational women would not keep talking to a man who makes such threats; this girl is either off her rocker or she's lying about his threats towards her.

This was a fantasy, friend. And the fantasy is over now. Don't wander in cyber-relationship territory again. Meet a nice, local girl you can have a real relationship with

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    You didn't date.

Find a local girl, so that you can have a real relationship.
    This. Dating is going out and doing things together in person. You only talked to her on the phone.

OP it's likely you were being cat-fished by this woman... her elaborate stories getting you to think she is some sort of victim, the fact that you didn't meet in person all smell a tad fishy. How do you know any of what she said is true?

I guess she does indeed have a strong feelings for him. Because even when we used to date, and sometimes when he still used to text her and she told me that she almost have texted him and that was the time when he was blocked. I asked her why didn't you leave him from before? And she said to me that it is hard for me to leave people? Okay like what the ? You knew he did all those bad things to you. Mean while i was the one who treated you better yet you still don't know how to think?

Unfortunately it sounds like you are being catfished or scammed. Delete and block this entity and all it's associated entities. Instead get on some social media with nice pics, some nice posts, make friends, etc. On dating apps write a nice profile, get some good pics and start messaging and meeting normal local real life girls. Get away from the screen and this make-believe soap opera.

Platinum Member
    I guess she does indeed have a strong feelings for him. Because even when we used to date, and sometimes when he still used to text her and she told me that she almost have texted him and that was the time when he was blocked. I asked her why didn't you leave him from before? And she said to me that it is hard for me to leave people? Okay like what the ? You knew he did all those bad things to you. Mean while i was the one who treated you better yet you still don't know how to think?
    Dude,

You never even met this person. It was not a real relationship. Get outside and enjoy your life.

Find a girl that is local, not this fantasy stuff.

Platinum Member
    OP, you have to understand that this was not a real relationship. You cannot blindly trust someone you have never met, and you certainly should not be operating under the assumption that she is or was your girlfriend.

Please, unplug and develop healthier relationship skills in real life. You will be so much more fulfilled and satisfied when you do.

8. 01-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Gold Member
    OP, did she ever ask you for money?

10. 01-19-2019, 05:16 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice