My ex and I were together for almost 5years and right before my birthday he just out there blue said he was done but didn't really say why. Now he's decided to say why but he's given three different reasons. We are still living together and I haven't changed from doing things for him (getting him up for work, making his lunch, checking to make sure he'd ok). Some days he is willing to talk or should I say listen and other days he's bitter. He doesn't really make eye contact anymore and he's sending mix messages. Can I eventually get him back?

My ex and I were together for almost 5years and right before my birthday he just out there blue said he was done but didn't really say why. Now he's decided to say why but he's given three different reasons. We are still living together and I haven't changed from doing things for him (getting him up for work, making his lunch, checking to make sure he'd ok). Some days he is willing to talk or should I say listen and other days he's bitter. He doesn't really make eye contact anymore and he's sending mix messages. Can I eventually get him back?

I’m so sorry. You need to stop doing those things for him. He broke up with you. Now your just showing him that you’ll stick around and that he can do what he wants. For some reason he doesn’t respect you atm. There may be someone else in the picture or he may be bored. As far as getting him back I think you may need to stay away from him and give him his space. Start looking into the one of you moving out and bring up the topic with him. If he’s standoffish and avoiding the topic he’s using you. Right now you gotta move on and show him you don’t need him. It’s what men find the most attractive.

It’s hard but you can’t live in denial you are disrespecting yourself. Change what you are doing right now or he will see you more as an object who will cling to him.

Archived