My ex is giving me mixed signals and i dont know what to do

So basically we ve been apart for a year now and only recently she started talking to me. As time went on she became more touchy and now she texrs me every day. But yesterday she talked about how she wants to go to Italy and flirt with guys there when she had just asked me out for dinner a few hours back. I dont know what to do. Does she think of me as just a friend or is she just trying to make me jealous? Thank you

Sorry to hear this. It's time to move forward and delete and block her and most definitely not be taking her out for dinner. This is holding you back. It sound like you want her back. Unfortunately it sounds like the friendzone and worse a male-girlfriend if she's telling you about other guys.

So basically we ve been apart for a year now and only recently she started talking to me.

-yesterday she talked about how she wants to go to Italy and flirt with guys there when she had just asked me out for dinner a few hours back.

Not just you OP, but I don't understand all these threads lately from posters confused about an EX!

She is an EX for heaven's sake, you should be moving on not wondering if she's trying to get you jealous.

Yes she considers you a friend, which is why she told you she wants to flirt with guys in Italy, like she would say to a female friend. Same with the dinner invite.

Stop interacting with her, it's obvious you are not over her and certainly in no way ready to be just friends.

I think I'm the only one here that doesn't think she wants you as a friend, mostly because (in my opinion) sending messages to an ex about other men and flirting with them at the same time isn't friendly!

She is using you for attention and an ego boost. The more you feed it, the worse you'll feel. You clearly aren't over her and she knows it, so stop subjecting yourself to the pain of being strung along.

It seems she wants you, but at the same time not certain; and is trying to figure out where your head is with her. = mixed signals no doubt. I wouldn't fall for it though, especially if she is touchy feeling with you, but mention other guys. That gesture is not respectful of anything you and she could possibly be moving towards right now, if she were serious.

Sometimes, we see their intentions clearly, but because our own feelings hold us hostage, we lean more towards WANTING the relationship, more than being realistic, of their fidelity or true interest in being solely with us. It sucks, but true love truly exists out there with someone whose serious about you. You can figure it out though, by her intentions and what you want really, in the end.

Archived