Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Relentless Diarrhea but starving...

Relentless Diarrhea but starving...

I woke up almost 12 hours ago in a dead sleep needing to use the bathroom. To my surprise, it was explosive .. but....my stomach didn't feel effected except for mild cramps. I went into a spiral of a small panic attack as I am emetophobic and due to the fact that I didn't get this in about a year, I was up all night on edge if I need to go again. I slept a little and went again 5 hours later. After that, I went around 5 times in the next hour...tmi but it was watery, gross and generally as if something needed to get out. But still...I have no temperature or any other stomach sensation. I haven't eaten properly since two days ago as I had zero appetite yesterday and I just smelled the food coming from downstairs and my stomach is rumbling insanely.. as if I need to eat. But surely I should starve a bug? I felt mildly fluish yesterday, headache..aching...fatigue from hell and I have weird cramps in my ab-area.
    Am I sick? I don't know if I should get into bed as I don't feel like Im necessarily unwell...

I had something like this in Mexico. Go to a clinic to make sure you're ok.

what did it turn out to be?

Why are you seeking medical advice from people who may not be trained in the medical field?

Please make a doctor appointment. If you feel itís severe, go to the ER. Not trying to be rude, but please use some common sense.

Have you taken any antibiotics recently?

Traveler's enteritis aka Montezuma's revenge.👹💩👎🙊🤢😝
    Originally Posted by Jalapeno1234
    what did it turn out to be?

The only reason Im not going to a doc yet is because I had something similar to this this last time last year..it ALWAYS gets me in my stomach and lasts from 1-3 days.... its just cos its been an entire year, I'm all tense .. plus its only been there for under 12 hours thus far... also no, no antibiotics or any medication except for one little Imodium which has kept me from going for the past 1 1/2 hrs

Platinum Member
    Are you UK ? Because you can go to any pharmacy , ask to speak to the pharmacist , all have private rooms and tell him/her what is going on , they wil either suggest a treatment or suggest you get to your GP .

Oh and stay away from milk ..ohh makes me shudder ...milk feeds a bowel bug .

Either way, you need to see a doctor. The main reason being is that with this kind of diarrhea, you will get dehydrated very quickly.

Dehydration can be dangerous.

You might be drinking lots but if you're having it all come out of you, then it can't do much good.

I hope you will see a doctor today. This can be a serious thing, so I hope you take note.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Traveler's enteritis aka Montezuma's revenge.👹💩👎🙊🤢😝
    Im too scared to google that...were you able to eat with it? Ive managed some crackers

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice