Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Relentless Diarrhea but starving...

Managed to eat a very indulgent bunch of toast, bacon sandwiches, cookies and some chip shop chips haha. Not been to the bathroom in around 28 hours so Im actually worried now aha but the aches have gone and I did some cardio and feel fantastic...how do parasites work? is it just a bathroom job?

thanks for the support guys <3

Platinum Member
    It probably would have been better to eat lightly. If whatever it was is still in your digestive system you could have set yourself up for another bout of explosive diarrhea.

Why eat so heavily and why indulge in fried foods? Eat lightly!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jalapeno1234
    Managed to eat a very indulgent bunch of toast, bacon sandwiches, cookies and some chip shop chips haha. Not been to the bathroom in around 28 hours so Im actually worried now aha but the aches have gone and I did some cardio and feel fantastic...how do parasites work? is it just a bathroom job?

thanks for the support guys <3
    Why in the world would you eat "bacon sandwiches, cookies and some chip shop chips?" That is the worst thing to eat after being sick. You should ONLY eat bland food. Ugh.

It is doubtful you have parasite. You had a simple case of food poisoning.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by LHGirl
    Could have been a bug (i.e. parasite) that you caught somehow. Pumpkin seeds have been known to kill off those little guys. And even if they don't work, they're yummy.
    Ooh I just googled that -very interesting!! I wouldn't have thought of eating seeds (or nuts) right after but I will look into this -thanks!

Platinum Member
    Parasite symptoms do not only last half a day.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Parasite symptoms do not only last half a day.
    True! Unless they've been killed off very quickly, but in this case, I suspect it was a case of food poisoning.

The pumpkin seed thing came from my sister, who has had parasites multiple times, due to not being careful while in foreign countries.

Off topic, but it's not dissimilar to the way diatomaceous earth works to kill bed bugs and carpet beetles. I had a carpet beetle infestation once (they were crawling out of the outlet....ugh!), and I went straight to the hardware store for a bag of food grade (important if you have pets, which I do not, but still) D.E. I sprinkled it inside the outlet and all along my baseboards, all around my house, all levels, and have never seen a carpet beetle again. My sister (again with my sister lol!) had a nasty case of bedbugs at their house (brought home from daughter's sleepaway camp), and multiple pest control visits didn't get them under control. Wasn't until they used D.E. that they finally, finally got rid of them.

Back on topic.....OP, glad you're feeling better!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice