Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I just leave ex alone?

Happy new year! Exactly. He's 28 btw. I'm 20. And the fact he is just jumping straight to that whilst ignoring the issues speaks volumes (the most that happened was foreplay). Cause that was the biggest factor that led to the breakup.

Haven't heard from him in two weeks. And I last saw him a club I go to. He just gave a hug & barely talked. I'm going out again this weekend...don't know if I should say hi when I see him. Last time I ignored him in March, he literally bad-mouthed me to his friends...then drove up to where I was waiting for my ride, stared, and sped off. So idk.
    Last edited by oheyitsfaith; 01-01-2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Detail adding

Avoid idiots like this at all costs. Delete/block go to different places or be busy with your friends.
    Originally Posted by oheyitsfaith
    Last time I ignored him in March, he literally bad-mouthed me to his friends...then drove up to where I was waiting for my ride, stared, and sped off. So idk.

I hear you WiseMan. I live with my parents...so it's a bit hard and that club I go to is the only one they trust at the moment. (They don't know about all that has happened with this guy...). It's like 10 mins from my house. There's a new place that opened and it's 20 mins from my house. I asked my friend if we can go there instead...she said she'll get back to me. So I'm just waiting. I don't want him to hinder my fun 😭

Why bother with these clubs at all? You are not going to meet quality guys in bars/clubs. Why don't you improve your social life by joining different groups, clubs, volunteering and more enriching wholesome endeavors?

What's wrong with joining a hiking club or a group that shares your interests? Your parents won't let you do intelligent better quality things than hanging out drinking?

What's wrong with getting more involved in university or at least taking some classes. Don't revolve your life around a clique of friends who hang out at bars and clubs. That way you won't keep running into pick up artists, creeps, jerks and guys like this.
    Originally Posted by oheyitsfaith
    I live with my parents...so it's a bit hard and that club I go to is the only one they trust at the moment. There's a new place that opened and it's 20 mins from my house. I asked my friend if we can go there instead...she said she'll get back to me.

I only go to lounges because I love to dance. It's one of my destressors as I go out twice a month. Lol I don't drink or smoke. And I don't go to look for men per se.

In regards to other social endeavors, I have done so. Before I started nursing school, I lived away at campus for the first two years. I was a part of two orgs & went to various uni events. In addition, my uni is 97% women so it's a bit hard.

And now that I'm in nursing school/back home with my parents...it's hard to attend uni events bc my schedule. And they're usually on days when I'm in clinicals/hospital. So I try to go out to that certain lounge bc they have events all the time.

As of now, I'm trying to join a good YA group at a local church. I'm also taking a break from dating apps bc I've been meeting trash guys as well.

7. 01-03-2019, 11:33 PM

Yes I have for the past 3 weeks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice