light background:

teenage guy 17. Ive been talking to this girl for a couple of months and we've gone on dates and we hang out all the time. one day we were talking and I forget exactly how but I said something about getting her something for Christmas. She seemed surprised and it seemed like she thought we weren't official enough for xmas gifts. Im not sure if I read the situation wrong but the other day she told me that she bought my gift and couldn't wait to see what I got her.. eek. so now her I am. Im not really sure what to get her... I really have no price cap, I just don't want to make her feel bad by showing her up with a really expensive gift, ( I think she only got me a sweatshirt). She mentioned awhile back about how her earrings turn her ears green and that she needed new ones. So I did some research and found out that cheap metal like copper can result in that. there are decent stainless steel ones ( don't discolor the ears) for like $30 but I'm wondering if that is too cheap/tacky. she also mentioned wanting a necklace with her initials.. not sure if she is dropping hints or just talking. the only thing with the necklace is that she said she wanted to ask for one for xmas from her parents so I should probably stay away from that. I was also thinking maybe just a new pair of vans cuz she has a lot, but a few pairs are pretty old and beat. the last thing I was thinking of are some skin care products she told me she wanted when we were at the store one time. I feel like this might be a decent gift but is that kinda rude? getting her a gift that pretty much says you have bad skin? I also wanted to get her some nice fuzzy socks and a few of her favorite candies. not sure if I'm over thinking this or not I just want to make her happy. Any suggestions on what gift I should go with? thanks. also, her birthday is in February along with valentines day. should I recycle any of these gifts incase she doesn't get them for then?

Ok she's talking about jewelry, earrings, etc so go with that. Find a nice hypoallergenic pair. Ask the sales people. Jeans...No. Anything where you have to guess her size..No.. Cosmetic stuff...No. Socks ok, Candy always a classic. Earrings and a small box of her favorite candy.

l She mentioned awhile back about how her earrings turn her ears green and that she needed new ones. So I did some research and found out that cheap metal like copper can result in that. there are decent stainless steel ones ( don't discolor the ears) for like $30 but I'm wondering if that is too cheap/tacky.

Archived