Working part time but

Jetta

Going to retake my state real estate licensing exam tomorrow. Praying I pass this time. I debated about it but that job appeals to me, my current one just is a job. It might last a few years, keeps me busy. But I have passed the national test so I didn't want to throw it away. Wish me luck. May just put it on ice for a year, but I have to take the test now.

Well I failed the state exam. Missed it by 4. Have to plan more study time. Guess I'll be retaking it next year. There's a lot to know, and the questions are tricky. Should retake the class but that's too costly.

Good that you know now more of how the test will be. And, since it's not like your income will be directly, immediately affected, you have time.

Since the class is costly, are there online options, maybe message board groups, that will be free or very low cost that are options for you?

Well I failed the state exam. Missed it by 4. Have to plan more study time. Guess I'll be retaking it next year. There's a lot to know, and the questions are tricky. Should retake the class but that's too costly.

My heart goes out to you, Jetta. Can you ask around to negotiate a reasonable rate for a test tutor?

Archived