LordGrumpy

I'm married and she is engaged, we met online in a group chat page and instantly clicked, she is practically my soul mate, however after a while she sent me a few raunchy pics out of the blue but I never asked for any. A week or so later she tells me she is falling for me but is confused because she loves her partner. I don't know what to make of all this to be honest. We are so in tune with each other it's unreal, we like/dislike the same things, same quirky habits etc... what I can't figure out is she says she is happy with him and can see the rest of her life with him, and on the other hand she.says me and her could be together because the future is not certain. Don't know what to do....

What part of you are married are you not getting? Do you really think that once you get married you are never attracted to anyone else? That is not how it works. You will meet plenty of people who are attractive to you, so you WALK AWAY and you don't get into intimate conversations and compromising situations because you are MARRIED and IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP. You put your energy into your spouse, not into figuring out what this flake is doing. If you are not interested in your wife any longer then leave her and move on but putting emotional and physical energy into someone else while you are MARRIED is crass, immoral and kinda crappy.

Sounds like a hooker, scammer, catfish or warming you up for a sexcam service. She's using all the mirroring etc techniques. Send her a poop emoji and be done with this.💩

after a while she sent me a few raunchy pics out of the blue but I never asked for any. A week or so later she tells me she is falling for me but is confused because she loves her partner. I don't know what to make of all this to be honest.

Keep in mind since you haven't met in person, much of what you're feeling is idealization based on your filling in the blanks to complete this perfect "soulmate" picture in your mind and perhaps your heart.

I am not saying there isn't a certain "energy" cause I do believe you can feel that on line, but nevertheless, it's essentially a fantasy, how could it not be? You've only known her on line for a few weeks and haven't met, so of course you're fantasizing. Idealizing and fantasizing, both of which can generate powerful emotions, I do get that.

But try and keep things in proper perspective, you're married after all, and she's engaged. Is she local or long distance? If she's long distance, also keep in mind that long distance plays a part in the fantasy too, like two star-crossed lovers who want to be together but too many obstacles stand in their way -- it's straight out of the best romance novel! The missing, the longing , the only if. Very powerful stuff.

However, the bottom line is, the relationship itself doesn't become real until you meet, spend time in person, and learn about each other in person, not what you're sharing with each other on line.

These questions honestly baffle me... I can't wrap my head around how this can be a dilemma. You are MARRIED. If you are unhappy in your marriage, pick your b@lls up off the floor and either work on it and put some effort into making it better or end it.

I'm married and she is engaged, we met online in a group chat page and instantly clicked, she is practically my soul mate, however after a while she sent me a few raunchy pics out of the blue but I never asked for any. A week or so later she tells me she is falling for me but is confused because she loves her partner. I don't know what to make of all this to be honest. We are so in tune with each other it's unreal, we like/dislike the same things, same quirky habits etc... what I can't figure out is she says she is happy with him and can see the rest of her life with him, and on the other hand she.says me and her could be together because the future is not certain. Don't know what to do....

It's probably your wife sending you fake pictures to see if you're naive enough to let some chick you met in a ridiculous chat room lead you on into trouble like this one has.

Get off the computer, get out of the chat room and find something to do that doesn't entail getting emotionally involved with a stranger on the internet. What is missing in your life that you are spending time in chat rooms to the point you think you have a soul mate that is a total stranger who could be a 13 year old boy (or your wife catfishing you) rather then interacting with your wife and family?

Yeah, "soulmate". If that's the case, then you really ought to violate your marriage oath and do whatever want to do. I mean, we're talking "soulmate" here. Isn't that carte blanche?

Besides, this woman who is your "soalmate" is only engaged to be married. That has to mean something, right?

Especially when unsolicited, said "soulmate" sends you raunchy pictures before you have even met.

I'm thinkin', just putting it out there, that I haven't invested in enough sarcasm yet.

Please tell me that you have sent her your ATM and PIN number. Only the draining of your bank account will give proof to this "soulmate" connection.

OK, do you get my point? Are you out of your mind?!!

I'm married and she is engaged, we met online in a group chat page and instantly clicked, she is practically my soul mate, however after a while she sent me a few raunchy pics out of the blue but I never asked for any.

Wow .... THIS in itself should tell you a lot about her true character and lack of morals and values. One can't help but feel bad for her fiance if this is what she does behind his back and then has the audacity to claim she "loves" him. Really?? Just wow. I hope he finds out and dumps her!

We are so in tune with each other it's unreal, we like/dislike the same things, same quirky habits etc...

Trust me, she is not your soul mate. In tune with each other? like/dislike the same things? No doubt this is exactly what you thought of your wife when you first met her, that's why you married her in the first place - because you clicked, because you were in tune with each other. Because you liked/disliked the same things etc. You probably even thought she was your soul mate too.

Don't know what to do..

For a start you stay off online group chat pages. You block ALL contact with this ...(I have no words for her) ...person. She's sleazy and playing you. Then you take a deep look within yourself and figure out what is lacking in your marriage for you to go messing with chicks online. Go to marriage counselling and sort out your marriage and if you really feel your marriage is dead, then file for divorce so that you are free to find another, but right now, you are NOT free. Put your focus where it belongs, on your WIFE and your marriage.

Next time you "chat" with this woman, have your wife be present. Show the "raunchy" pictures to your wife and ask her how she feels about this woman sending them to you.

If your reaction to this suggestion is "No way, I can't!!"...then you know what you're doing is wrong.

Do you really want to be that guy? Does your wife deserve to be cheated on in your opinion?

it's simple.. either you both break up wit your current partners to be together and find out what this truly is.

Or if you both balk at that - then it isn't what you think and ou should go back to your current partners.

Trust me when i say - "the grass is hardly ever greener on the other side". The only time it MAY be is if both of you have been thinking about and wanting to move and break it off with your current partners for a WHILE now.

If one or neither of you ever thought that until YOU met - then dont' do it.

Archived