How to keep long Distance interesting?

jayde 24

I am in need of some great advice which I would appreciate very much.

I am currently talking to a guy who I very much like and would easily say he is the best guy I have ever spoken to, so genuine and easy to get along with. We have been speaking everyday for over a month and begging to run out of things to talk about. I don't want the conversations to be boring and have us both lose interest as I believe there is a lot of potential for a great relationship.

We live in completely different states which will make it a challenge to visit each other which is something I believe both of us want.

I need advice on how to keep a conversation running smoothly without struggling to think of things to say and also keep him interested given the distance.

Or even just little flirty things to say that'll keep him thinking about me through out the day etc.

Another thing is should we video call soon, does that make it easier?

Absolutely video call. At this point you don't know much about each other. He could be married, not who he says he is, living with someone, catfishing, etc. A video call may help to verify at least some things. Most of all do not get too invested in someone you have never met and where that chance of meeting is remote. When do you plan on meeting?

We live in completely different states which will make it a challenge to visit each other which is something I believe both of us want. Another thing is should we video call soon, does that make it easier?

I am so so SOOOOOOOOOO glad I read the content before responding to *How to keep long Distance interesting? * , I was about the put my 0800 number down :eek:

Anyway ..

What about 20 questions ...that's should keep you both busy and tell you snippets of each other ..

example

1. Sunset or sunrise ?

2. Party in Magaluf or touring old ruins in Rome

3. Dogs or cats

etc etc ..

Archived