Help me to understand what could be the reason.

Elavohra

So, approximately 1.5 years back I was in a relationship, he dumped me because he said I was talking much with him. And was not focusing on myself more. I don't know what actually was the reason I got dumped or the reasons for I got dumped is genuine enough.

I tried to mend things between us, apologised, everything possible I could do, I did and later it sort of seemed like as if I was begging him to stay.

After that we never spoke to each other but I had regretted losing him and never actually moved on. And I felt for the mistakes I did. After almost 1.5 years he sent me request on Instagram and then we had a chat on WhatsApp and we reconciled. Next day also we talked like a love bird. And after the following next two days he became aloof and nonchalant. I then didn't left any text and neither he did. As I had an exam to appear so I didn't discuss anything. After that I sent him Facebook request, he didn't accept. I called him he didn't answer, I left him a single WhatsApp text he didn't reply to it.

After all the futile attempt I left him a really long message on facebook expressing everything and asked him to at least tell me what did actually happened between us, and its been almost a week he hasn't even seen my message though he's busy liking the mutual friends' posts, changing his WhatsApp display profile, facebook profile picture.

He has completely ghosted me. I am just not able to understand why and what happened? Who does that? Why is he doing like that? What did I do wrong? He knows I still love him and what to take things further but why he just can't breakup loud and clear. Why has he left in confusion? Am I the only one to be blamed for this relationship? Is talking a lot with your partner bad? Is talking at night with them is bad? Is crying in front of your partner because your career and relationship isn't going well, is bad? Is it bad to show them how stressed and frustrated you're because you're not making progress career wise?

Is it bad show your weak side to your partner?

Did you ever date this guy or meet him in person?

After almost 1.5 years he sent me request on Instagram and then we had a chat on WhatsApp and we reconciled..After all the futile attempt I left him a really long message on facebook expressing everything and asked him to at least tell me what did actually happened between us, and its been almost a week he hasn't even seen my message though he's busy liking the mutual friends' posts, changing his WhatsApp display profile, facebook profile picture.

It seems quite clear to me that it is over but I understand that you need him to just say it straight up before you can move on.

I think he has connected with you in hope of being friends after so long, but has found you are still in love with him and you are pressuring him into more. I would suggest closing the door on it and walking away for good. Block him on everything and move on as you are not over him.

You don't need his closure to move on. You know he's not interested and that's all you need to know. Please stop chasing him! If he wanted to talk to you, get back together or explain he'd have already done it. It seems to me that this relationship was more important to you than to him. It seems to me that he saw it more casually or temporary. Probably due to the long distance factor.

You need to reflect about what's missing in your life that you're so fixed on this guy and haven't been able to move on.

Once a person doesn't reply to your communication, you don't ever try, try, and try once again. Have some self worth. Only invest time into someone who reciprocates. From what you've written, you seem to be needy, clingy, without a fulfilling life besides paying attention to a guy. He probably felt smothered.

Guys are attracted to confident women who have a fulfilling life besides being a romantic partner. Make sure you keep up with hobbies/interests/studies/time with girlfriends, etc., and not make any guy the sole center of your universe. Have the mindset that you will create a life of joy for yourself solo, and then a guy will want to share that joy with you, but he won't be the only source of joy for you. This will also make you stronger if a break up happens, as you will have a support system outside of that relationship and you'll be able to move on more easily. Take care.

In your previous threads about this guy you admitted you cried excessively to him. And you admitted your crying was probably annoying and over the top.

What exactly are you hoping for? For him to resume the relationship? Why do you want this? And better reasons than "but I LOVE him!" What about him makes you think he's the only one for you?

It seems quite clear to me that it is over but I understand that you need him to just say it straight up before you can move on.

I think he has connected with you in hope of being friends after so long, but has found you are still in love with him and you are pressuring him into more. I would suggest closing the door on it and walking away for good. Block him on everything and move on as you are not over him.

Oh please! I confessed everything to him. But didn't pressure him to ask get back into the relationship. We mutual agreed to reconcile. I didn't ask him anything.

Archived